Chapter 2: Shopping Spreee!!

The pair walked into the first store they saw, Old Blue, (like Old Navy? Idk just go with it 😂😅) They went through the shelves in one area, then started trying on the clothes they liked, Mina walked out in a yellow sundress, covered in pastel pink flowers. (a little lighter than this: 🌸)

Mina did a little twirl, turning Y/n a light shade of pink, not enough for Mina to notice though.

"You look so amazing in that sundress.." Y/n smiled, then smirked, "wonder what you look like when you're undressed"

"Y/N!!!" Mina shouted, drawing the attention of other shoppers.

"Kidding!!" She said, raising her hands in defense. "You know I like messing with you" she giggled.

After a little more shopping and flirting on Y/n's part, they checked out. Y/n and Mina instantly regretted going clothes shopping first, cause now they had to lug around their giant bags.

Mina went into the makeup store, Ultra, (like Ulta?) and she went to her section. (I imagine a section in makeup stores that have makeup in 'unusual colors?' Cause of quirks, not everyone has 'traditional' skin colors)

Mina grabbed all the makeup she usually gets, then tried on some new stuff. They checked out and grabbed an ice cream in the food court.

"You ready for your photo shoot Madame?" Y/n bowed as she held open on of the doors at the mall for Mina.

Mina laughed, "hahaha, yep!! EEEE!! SUPER excited!!" she smiled.

They walked back to UA laughing and jokingly complaining about the heavy bags, cause they knew it was their fault.

All the 1A girls were on the couch with a few of the boys, just talking when they heard the dorm doors open. Mina and Y/n laughed as they walked in.

"hey guys- WOAH!!" Kirishima said, as he was the first to see them.

"What did you guys do?" Their class representative, Iida, sad with his signature hand movements in concern.

"Why didn't you invite us?" The girls shrieked at the sight of their large bags.

"Is there something special today?" Mineta questioned from the back of the group, he was wrapped in Sero's tape, which was slowly happening more often.

Mina remembered what happened and tears stung her eyes, luckily Y/n saved her.

"Is it ok if I tell the girls?" She whispered, so only Mina could hear.

She nodded in response, "mhm.. its ok"

"Nothing happened, girls could you come to my dorm?"

They all nodded and followed Y/n and their pink friend upstairs. Leaving the boys confused and concerned. Sero put another piece of tape over Mineta's mouth, cause it seemed it was his fault his friend was upset.