#39 Intentions...

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:39
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

**Neet's POV**

Sitting on the contestants seat with my partner- Siddharth i was watching others performance.... well my eyes might be there but my mind was somewhere else ... i was lost in a newly found realization...  we have a part where there will be rain ... so while practicing Siddharth removed his shirt.... and he had no tattoo on his back... even after all the dragging... water contact his back remained uninked ... it was like the only think i had ... the only way I felt superior than Jannat was by my name inked on his body ... To recheck i told Aisha to click a picture of him sleeping knowing that he sleeps on his stomach without a shirt but again i was disheartened ... Did he do lazer or something? Agr itne hi problem the toh why did he even had a tattoo ... i was so tired of getting weak getting hurt by his actions... but its not my fault... never ever in those 3 years he made me feel unloved .. i had so many expectations from him ... i almost thought that maybe we are forever... but little did i knew that nothing is forever... i don't want to be called someone crying for her ex but the one who actually felt that heartbreak ... he or she knows that it engraves in you for for ever ... the greif... the sorrow is for forever... lost in my thoughts i forgot where i was sitting until i felt a hand on mine ... it was if siddharth... asking me to come on stage for our performance... he has a smirk on face making me even more nervous... okay this was definitely not a good day for finding about the tattoo... i gave him a fake smile and we moved to the stage ... and our performance started ...

(^^ Watch the video linked above  ^^)

After twirling me bridal style... he placed me on floor ... and next  he froze ...he was suppose to pic me for next lift but instead he looked at me blanked and whispered i m sorry and then at judges and joint his hand before running to the backstage... and i stood there still not knowing what just happened... it was the end ... why did he do that? Did he just messed my performance? He messed it all ... i look at judges and they were as shocked as me ... the music stopped and i was given a towel ... next there was a strange silence before D sir came to me ...
.
D: what happened to him?

Neet: i..i d..don't k..know ... he messed my performance... he messed it all ..

D: relax relax ... Nothing happened... i gonna talk to him ...
.
And he went towards him ... i looked at jai boling red in angry .. he gave me a "This is not done look" before clenching his fist and rushing towards siddharth... i walked to stop him but i was stopped by other judges and contestants and raghav telling me that its okayy ..  and its not my fault... maybe they saw my "going to breakdown face" or they are telling the truth... for them all it was a mistake but i knew that he did it intentionally.... i excused myself to go to Jai who might be beating siddharth... and i was right... he was beating siddharth and D sir and few more people were trying to protect him by topping Jai ... i went to jai and nodded 'no' and he let it go giving him a dirty look... i went to siddharth and look at him .. which all the disgust i have for him ...
.
Neet: haven't u done already destroying my life ... i didn't expect u to fall so down ... ooh again i expected something from u ... u are ryt i m an idiot a fool .. who is giving chances to u .. u know what u are made for that ..

D: avneet i know u are angry but thats not how u speak ... why would he do it intentionally...

Neet: because he is my ex and he hates me ...
.
And he made a suprise face digesting the newly found information...
.
Neet: Mr. Siddharth nigam are u happy now ? By destroying my performance ... by destroying my life ... by destroying me all ... that was why na u were so curious to know about me ... coz u want to hurt my weakest link ... Congratulations Mr. Nigam u have done that successfully... you should be glad that i m not as cheep as u coz your actions have power to destroy your whole future...

Sid: av..avni

Neet: avneet it is ... u have lost this name the day itself u corrected me for your name... the day u threw the ring ... u lost me ... u lost this name....
.
And went inside not wanting to break in front of them all ... specially him ... i was glad that others decided to give us space and no one other that few people there get to know about it ... after a few minutes of my arrival on the stage Siddharth and D sir too came back for shooting further... and it seemed like the other judges had already decided what to do ...
.
Remo: first of all very good performance.... like really...

Shakti: u guys were on fire ... the chemistry u both have is unmatchable...

Remo: yes but all this can't change the fact that u dropped the performance...

Sid: i m so sorry... i blanked out ... i couldn't handle the ... *and he paused*

Remo: that was extremely unprofessional of u ... but its okay ... it happens sometimes... we Can't really trust the water ....
.
And i nooded... i was about to cry again ... but i hold myself strong... they gave us marks and i couldn't make it to semifinals... but this made me even more determined to win it .... i will win it and show this man where i stand ... and proove him that i don't need him in my life coz all he can do ia create huddles...
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC
.
So so so ... he spoiled it all .. i feel bad for Neet's character ... i genuinely do .. 🥺
.
Byeee