2K Special Teaser

Hi! So the 2K special isn't but a quarter done and I'm already nearly 2500 words in.

So I'm going to give you a teaser, to promise you it's coming.

WALAH

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Peter, you weren't supposed to find out," Pepper cried.

"WHY WOULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME? WHY WOULD YOU KEEP BRUCE'S DEATH FROM ME LIKE THAT!?" The spider-child wailed.

But he allowed Pepper to pull him into a long tearful hug.

"I know it just makes things worse love, I'm sorry I was blind to your emotions," she whispered.

"Well," he sniffed, it made no difference in the end now, right? Now that Sam is gone!"

Tony came out from his room just then, looking a little shell shocked.

"Peter, you of all people should understand," he scolded half-heartedly.
"If it's one of us, we might not come out of here alive."

But he got close and pulled the two into a hug, as the snow continued to rage outside evermore.

...

"_____ ! Why are you doing this?" Natasha was curled up in a ball over Bruce's spot, a sad betrayal in her eyes.

How could they do this? How could they slaughter Bruce, Sam, and now her?

"Honey, it is all just a part of the plot."

Then they plunged the knife into Natasha's heart, disposing of her quickly, unlike the others.

"You deserve a quick death, Master Assasin. You did some... impressive work for HYDRA, really. До Свидания!"

......................................

"Hey, Peter!" ____ called as they strolled into Peter's room.

"Oh! _____ ! Hi!" His cheerful masque was wearing off quickly.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure!"

"I know who murdered Nat, Sam, and Bruce!" They whispered.

"________ we shouldn't point fingers unless we are 100 percent sure-"

They closed the door quietly.

"Sorry, kid. But was me,"

"Wha-!? ______ it was yommffsg!"

_____ Muffled Peter with their hand.

"Yes, now can you keep another secret!?"

Even from behind the muffling, Peter yelled out
"NO!"

They sighed, a visible sadness crossing their face.

"I don't want to kill you, I do consider you a valuable asset. You could work with me.
We could be given seats high within HYDRA if we kill off these
p e s t s."

Peter looked around quickly, and started to move to his chest to activate the iron spider.

But they grabbed the hand and it went SNAP!

Peter whimpered, his baby browns filling with pain as he pleadingly looked up to ______.

"Please don't do this," his watery cry almost made ______'s heart crack.

They had known the kid for so long, it was a disappointment that he had to die if he didn't join.

"I would support you, even if you were a hero. But I can't. So make up your mind! I don't want to kill you!"

Please don't make me kill you, kiddo.

Their mind was just a pit of venomous snakes, surrounding the little core that loved the little things in life, still.

Just because you're insane doesn't mean you've changed.

"I can't do that! Just kill me quickly because I don't want to hurt you.
I promised I would never hurt you," Peter whispered.

They closed their eyes in a second of mourning.

Then opened them, already dark eyes gone red.

"So be it."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

SO YA PUMPED UP NOW!?

SEE YA WHEN IT COMES OUT!