A/N I'm so sorry

Hello there!
It's been quite a while (almost a year😨) since I last updated this story, and I'm very sorry about that. I know how annoying it is when an author doesn't update or finish their stories, but I now also know the absolutely annoying feeling of losing inspiration and motivation to finish a project (this is why I normally wouldn't put anything on the internet without it already being completely finished).

When I started on this book, I really wanted to be a great author and finish it. But... I have come to the conclusion, that I am not a great author (YET!!!). I want to some day maybe write something that I will be proud of, and will be able to finish, but that day will have to delayed, since I'm a teen who has school, I'm trying to figure out my future, I'm about to get my second job (so I'll be able to get enough money to get my drivers license), and other stuff that keeps me away from my interest (and no, those other things are NOT family or friends problems).

I'm pretty sure you all know where I'm going with this...
I will not be continuing this story. Believe me, I loved writing it when I could, and I'm so happy it's has the amount of reads and votes it has. And I'm happy all of you guys supported this book, and I'm really sorry.

I'm almost at 100 followers, and I feel like I might lose some because of me not finishing any of my works. But that's fine, I didn't come to this app to become author, so even though I'm excited about having so many followers, I will be fine if I lose some.
And I'm sorry if I got your hopes up for a new chapter, but I just can't continue this.

If you read that whole thing, thank you, I hope you can understand. I don't have much more to say, so I'll just end it here.
I hope you all enjoyed what there was of this fanfic, and this is where I stop writing for a while.
Bye 👋🏽
~Egyptian Werewolf

 Bye 👋🏽 ~Egyptian Werewolf