Chapter 1

"I should have killed her when I had the chance your majesty, but I- I couldn't.."

Hearing the truth made me feel likeI had been been doused in ice cold water, though now I had what I wanted all along. The truth.
A traitorous act of such held the power to drown me in soreness, and it did. This feeling caged around me like a prison, and I knew no way of Escaping, no way of coping.
His words cut deeper into my skin as I replayed them in my head, death may have been a better option. Then I could escape the reality I once thought was a dream.

"yes your majesty. I will get the job done this time, I won't let you down again"

Was he really going to kill me? All those times, where they nothing to him. I believed I would cherish these memories of ours for all eternity, but the more I learn, the more I wish for them to fade.
A river of stars passed through the sky, an endless ocean dripped from my eyes.
"everything comes to an end" I trembled.
I ran back to my kingdom, at this point I thought I still had one.
my throat burnt like swallowing fire as I tried to hold back my tears. There where too many emotions running through my body, my whole life replayed like a short flim- I was zoning out again, "shit, shit, shit!" I knew I couldn't zone out altleadt not now. I was in the middle of no where- the oak trees huddled around me- looking down like I was some sort of dirt to them. Worthless, that's what I was, or else why would he have done this to me...
"Cmon y/n focus" I couldn't distract myself from the fact my whole life has been a lie, from who my mother really is to the one person I've ever loved Turing out to be my killer. What was next, these trees weren't real? I'm not real?
"Fuck" I had stepped in a dirty puddle, I didn't see where I was going