Chapter 2

"I crown your the new queen"

It's happened. No going back, no more mistakes. for I wish it wasn't me. I wish I could go to school, make friends, not have so many responsibilities at such a-

"Kiki" my mother didn't like the decision either. She believed I wasn't fit for the role of queen, that I represented Cinderella before the bipiti bopeti boo- I agreed to some extent, "two seconds into being queen and this is how you behave?!" Her eyes shot through my soul.

my life has changed and all I wanted to do was click back. For this may be most girls dreams, but for me it's a nightmare.

"For you are now queen Kiki, we leave our kingdom in your hands!"

"I'll take that- you are left in my hands, understand? you may rule this kingdom but i will forever rule you."

My mother was a ruler. No one had the confidence and control she had, but we never met eye to eye. My father was my hero. He believed I was his daughter - she beloved I was a girl with great potential, though I never grasped the Handel.

10pm
my gown was thrown across the floor, someone my mother would kill me for. Though today I didn't care as I was the queen. Meaning I choose how my life went not her- and I knew exactly where to begin :)
-opens photo album- my father made me this when I was only 6, I haven't seen him since I was 10. He's alive, infect he's doing well. He got remarried last year and has two children.  I wish I could him and his new family but mother banished me from ever seeing him again.
I'm the Queen now, I'm starting to feel this title in my blood. My ambition  is rising- "I'm going to go see my father" I spoke ina soft tone, as if I was questing myself . Do I have the authority to do so? After all his name has been banished in our castle- though the castle now lyes in my hands. "IM GOING TO SEE MY FATHER!" amy voice echocked across the hall

"You shall not do such a thing!" she stormed into my room, taking back all my power and authority and throwing it into the sea, where it shall never be seen again. "How dare you young lady! Fir I am your mother and you know the rules! You won't see that man over my dead body- I don't even know who you are anymore." She expressed a look of disgust.

"Mother I'm sorry." I muttered "I only thought since I was the queen that perhaps"

"You and your stupid brain, when will you learn Kiki." She stepped closer and closer after every word, "I am your queen no matter what" she paused -looked up and took a deep breath , "from tomorrow you, Kiki Grace Robstern will be banished from my kingdon and that's final ."
"Banished ? mother you can't this is my kingdom now, I'm the queen? Please mother forgive me and all my sins, I'm your daughter... remember all those.p times, me you and dad we would"

"Me you and dad are over! your father is gone, and from tomorrow so will you be. Your no queen, your a disgrace to this kingdom and I won't have my castle ruled by such.

 Your no queen, your a disgrace to this kingdom and I won't have my castle ruled by such

-photo of Kiki-