Test

There was a boy, a boy called Ryan who lived in a world full of dragons, he lived in a peaceful place that everyone called the Jungle nation. Everything started out like a normal day, the sun was shining, the sky was as blue as can be, and everyone was going about their day happily. Today was a good day. Then the emergency horn sounded. Ryan thought, "We're under attack, I have to make sure the dragons stay safe."

He started running to the dragon stables, suddenly soldiers in red dragon scale armor came in on dragons and started setting the place ablaze, when he got to the stables the place was burning and collapsing. He started opening all the pens and all the dragons started to fly away, he was on his way out when he realized there was a dragon egg still in one of the pens, he grabbed it and was running out. The stables had crashed down right behind him, he had barely made it out but he knew he couldn't stop. He had to keep running, he kept on running until he could run no more. He knew that there was no going back and all he had left was a dragon egg and his wand given to him by the nation's wizard, he knew the wand wouldn't be able to help he barely knew how to use it. He made a promise to himself that he would cherish all he had left and protect the egg and the dragon inside with his life.

He started heading north and eventually, he came across a tall dark mountain, then he heard wings flapping and thought it was a wild dragon and hid. As he hid he saw overhead the soldiers and the dragons that attacked his nation and they were heading towards the mountain. He thought to himself, "That must be their base, I really want to investigate, but it is too dangerous with this egg. I'll have to come back later." He started heading east towards the rising sun. Along his way he started thinking to himself, "If this dragon is going to hatch I'm going to need lots of heat and the only things hot enough to hatch a dragon egg is dragon fire and lava."

He came across a dense forest he went in and found a clearing mostly covered from the sun and thought this would be a good place to set up camp if the surroundings aren't to dangerous, while he was checking the surroundings he came across a cave and went in to check it out. Inside there was multiple ways to go he decided to stick to the right in that section he found tons of coal and iron, then he went to the left and saw pictures of people treating dragons like gods, finally he when to the middle path and found a giant underground temple. The temple had statues of dragons leading up to it he decided to go up top before going inside. 

At the top of the temple there was a dragon shaped podium surrounded by lava like it was built for hatching dragons, so he put his egg on the podium. When he went inside there was statues of all the different types of dragons and the eggs, as well as information on each. "This is amazing the only thing I'm worried about is why people would just leave this place." Ryan said to himself. When he was leaving to go wait for his egg to hatch, he saw a small chest in the corner, when he opened it there was a old note inside.

It read, To whomever finds this we give you a clue this dragon when alone may be small and cute, but when in groups this dragon will strike fear in you. Choose correctly and you will receive a gift from yours truly, guess wrong and you may be very unhappy.

By then he realized that the podiums with the dragon information were sinking into the floor and being replaced with buttons and the exits were shut. Ryan knew he had to get this right, it should be simple since there were only two small dragons to choose from, the Lurking Terror or the Black Nightmare. Ryan knew both dragons travel in packs the Lurking Terror may be smaller, but the Black Nightmare when in groups forms a bigger version of itself. Ryan pressed the button in front of the Black Nightmare. The whole room started to shake and in the center a staircase opened with a golden glow coming from it.

Ryan went down expecting to see someone there, but there was no one. The room was filled with gold, but what stood out the most was a table with a book on it. The book read, If you are reading this book then you passed the test of which you respect dragons and as a warning if you were to touch the gold you will have turned into gold. Now I have something for you there is a lever in this room flip it and you will have gained a dragon egg that is old and rare take it and raise it with extreme care, I wish you best of luck and respect to your dragons, yours truly the first Night nation leader.