Prologe

Narrators POV:

It was a cold night on the isle of Berk, though there was happiness in the atmosphere. That was because the new heir to the chief of Berk was born. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. But it was well past midnight and everyone was in their rooms getting some sleep.
   So the town was silent and especially the chief house, after the chieftess went through five hours of labor. That was until there was a flash of white in the house.
   The house was deadly silent for a moment until a middle age man started to walk through the rooms. He walked until he found a room where there was a crib. He paused and then walked in and looked down at a small auburn baby boy, that was wrapped in wool blankets.
    The man smiled before lifting his hand and touched the boy on his forehead. The boy opened his eyes and then cocked his head slightly to the side. The man grinned and then whispered, “Looks like I have founded you, boy. You are going to do great things when you are older.”
     The boy held his small hand out and the man took it and continued, “But it is going to be difficult and that is why I am giving you a blessing.” The man moved his hand and touched the boy's forehead. The boy’s head then glowed a brilliant yellow and then his eyes. The boy closed it and after the glowing stopped he opened it again, but this time his eyes was a forest green, that sparkled like it was a night in the forest and there were fireflies in it.
     The man smiled and finished, “First you need to learn the truth of the two worlds I created and then your journey will begin. But for now rest, young  hero viking.”
     The man touched the boy’s forehead and then the boy closed his eyes and fell back to peaceful sleep. The man grinned and flashed white. And then he was gone, just like he came. Leaving not a trace or witness that he was there, except for one small auburn baby boy.