Chapter 6:Suspicious

Taehyung P.O.V
          After I got off work I went straight home due to my aching body and my heavy eyes I didn't get alot of sleep this few day due to my nightmares and I do understand why..

After some minutes I arrived home "why does this house looked big" I said as I remember this house used to be filled with laughter I would go home and always see Y/n crying because of a romance drama,I miss those day.

I went straight to Y/n's room due to her scent are all around this room "Sh*t the scent is now gone.....its been a long time I miss you Y/n"I as I drifted to sleep while crying

"Taehyung-ah look this is your fault my body is full of blood I want to take my revenge"after she said that she went into a shadow and start getting close to me "Don't come close to me,Leave me alone I said Leave me alone"

"Leave me ALONE!!??"I said as I throw my pillow "A nightmare again when will this end?"I said with a sigh "What time is it 7:35 am.....I'll better be ready for work"...........I arrived in the company as usual its boring "any reports or meeting scheduled today?" I said as my secretary greet me "um..sir there's no meeting scheduled today but the investigation that you told me to do has already arrived" he said as I opened the envelope emotionless.I did an investigation of Y/n's sudden dissaperance in the hospital after I left to the hospital to prepair her funeral,but after I came back the nurses said that someone already took her.(back to the story)i opened the envelope emotionless and recieved a USB,I plugged the USB on my laptop and a video file popped out.

As I looked at it,it was Jungkook infront of an ambulance car holding someone,and the body looked like Y/n "Who's that girl that he's carrying"i said as I pointed out on the girl in the video "we have no clue who's that girl but we can investigate if you want to" "Yes please give me that girl's information" i said as I massage my temples "are hiding something on me Jeon Jungkook" I said in my thoughts

Y/n's P.O.V
        I was watching some moving when my stomach growl "eh didn't I just ate earlier"I said as I just shrug and went downstairs to get some food until I hear someone talking......"make sure he'll never see Y/n again I don't want them to get together if possible KILL HIM"he said as I cover my mouth in shock "is Jungkook hiding something?"I said as I run upstairs in fear.

Jungkookk P.O.V
         "Stupid company works,I wanna sleep"I said as I continue to do work so I can sleep after....after some minutes I finally finished it but my phone rang...."eh Secretary Lee is calling at this time?"I answered my phone out of curiosity that something bad might happened "Yes Mr.Lee what is it" "uh Mr.Jeon I think Mr.Kim found out" "What do you mean" "I was about to send a file to Mr.Kim but then I heard Mr.Kim and Mr.Kang talking about the video of you carrying Ms.Y/n 5 years ago on the hospital" "What!Make sure he'll never find out who's that girl,Make sure he'll never see Y/n again I don't want them to get together If possible kill him" "yes sir" *clank* i heard outside my door after I hang up the phone,I walk up to it expecting a person infront of the the door........as I peek out there was nothing so i didn't mind it..

Y/N P.O.V
"Did Jungkook really took advantage of my amnesia and hide the truth from me" I'm so confused until I blacked out....

I opened my eyes seeing a bright light as I look around as I saw Jungkook sleeping on the chair "I wanna pee so bad" I said in my thoughts as I try to get to the bathroom without waking Jungkook,as I was walking on I stepped on the rug as I fell on my butt "Y/N!!!" I woked up Jungkook I said in my thoughts sadly "I'm sorry I disturb you" I faced the floor sadly "Its ok you are still sick the doctor said you need some sleep,go back to the bed" he said as he carried me to the bed,I want to pee so badly "why are you looking at me so desperately" "I wanna pee"I said as I turn red because of embarrasment "no need to be embarrassed" he chuckled  after that he carried me to the bathroom as he removed pants.I stopped him by grabbing his hands "why'd you stopped me" "I'm too embarrassed" "what to embarrassed I have seen it before" he said as I turned more red "HEY STOP BEING PERVERT JUST GO OUT!!?" "ok chill I'll go out...its not like I've did not seen it before" he said as he mumbled that words "GET OUT!!??"

                                      To Be Continued...