"LETS TALK"

as yall know vinnie texted nai to come to his room... SOO LETS CONTINUE!!
DISCLAIMER: it's gets really sexual so if you don't like that i don't think this page is for you.

*nai knocks on vinnie's door*

"heyy i'm here." she laughed.

"oh heyy i just don't wanna be alone right now, i have a lot of stuff going on." vinnie said.

"tell me everything." nai said.

"will social media is just so toxic, i made an tiktok just about my high school life and they just being soo toxic in the comments." vinnie said.

"dude literally fuck them if they gonna leave toxic comments just ignore it or what the point of even commenting if they're gonna leave that, like thats why i don't really post on tiktok." nai said.

"i always think of taking a break but social media is my job i can't just take a break on my job." vinnie said.

"honestly you do need to take a break, just set down everything and focus of yourself, like your fans will "fans" we're literally body shaming me just because i hang out with you, but i ignore that because they are just wasting their time." nai said.

"dude i'm SOOO SORRY FOR THAT, like i could never get a girlfriend because of them." vinnie said.

"they are not your fans that's what i have to say." nai said.
__________________________________
-this is we're it gets sexual.
*they talk about their life problems and they get really deep*

"it's so good talking to someone who understands me." vinnie said.

"it is, it's really good to let it out to someone." nai said.

*they look at eachother very intense, vinnie looks at her lips than back to her eyes and making eye contact that they are about to kiss.*

*finally vinnie just goes for a kiss because he thinks it the right time, which it is.*

*they you know did it*

*vinnie cuddle up with nai and started falling asleep*
__________________________________
ANYWAYS IM SORRY GOD, do you still love me? YUHH THIS WAS JUICY yuhh i don't know what to say but OUUU TEA GONNA HAPPEN NEXT PAGE

hey! this is the 2022 me, i started this story in march 2021 and my spelling was soo bad then, i make better story now and still improving. 'story' yes i only made will 'making' one story that is what so ever good! and i'm hoping you guys can read it please. thanks so much for 12k readers and being rank 1 twoo times for 'naileadevora' and 'ninny'.  reading this story now embarrasses me with a lot of things, how i write, the fact that ninnie is over and people are still reading this, etc. so now ima show you the story i'm working on! and hopefully you can support me with that story like you did with this story. ☺️

 ☺️