chapter one

What spinel looks like ⬆️)

Me: HELLO everyone so this isn't one id my main storys so the updates will be slow i apologize. A few things to note. SADIE IS A GUY, LARS IS STILL ON EARTH, THE DIAMONDS ARE LOVE INTERESTS this will maybe slowly turn onto steven universe future x reader but for now its the movie so please don't judge

~~~~~~~

Hello my name is y/n i live in Beach city with my best friend Steven universe...well I think we are friends. He says we are but he doesn't like the idea of the gems or anyone knowing about it. Know when he was 13 to 14 that's a different story. He use to love the idea of showing me off but I was for to scared but on his 15 birthday I asked him to introduce me to the gems but he told me no. He said he didn't feel comfortable about them knowing.

I understood so i said okay and left it alone however after that things...changed. he stopped asking how I was and slowly genuinely stopped caring about me. I slowly turned into something the can vent too. Yes he's life has been hard but I can bet you all my savings he doesn't even know my mother passed away during one of his gem attacks. I know I should have started to hate him for that but I couldn't hes my only friend.  After all for some reason everyone doesn't like me around.  They always turn red and try to get away from me.  The people who I think hate me the most are Sadie and Lars.  They both have tried to get me as far from them as possible. Their faces are always red and I can hear them fighting in the back about how they don't want to surve me But it's fine well it would be if I didn't work there.

However lately they have been telling me to not show up.  I think it's because people have been coming less and less.  So with my savings I have opened a flower shop and have been planning to quite the big donut.

Right now I'm walking down the board walk and I see a flyer for the bend party and on the front is Sadie and Mr universe.  Steven's dad. Fun fact Steven doesn't even want me to meet his dad.  So even Steven's dad doesn't know who I am.

Maybe I should go. To see how good Steven's dad is. After all steven brags about him a lot