4.

I had dinner with my family in the dinning room at table 56. As we sat down I looked around to see how many people were having dinner at that time. We were seated at this long table that could hold 20 people most. At the end of the table I could see anothier family, laughing, enjoying their time together. 

A few other familys came to sit down at the table with us. To my luck it was Felix, Omar, Oscar, and Oggie. All our familys were sitting at the same table together. All five of us tried to sit next to each other. Feliz sat next to me with Omar next to him, across from me was Oscar and Oggie. i actually a great time, 

"You look amazing by the way." Felix whispered to me.

I bet I was blushing. No one has told me that in a very long time, not since my mom. 

We all ate our dinner and got to know each other. Savannah would look over to me and give me that "these boys are cute" look which made me want to kiss Felix just to show her. 

When we were finished, we all left and said our goodbyes. Felix winked at me. We didn't say goodbye because it was 9:45.....

I got back to my room and changed to go out with Felix. Before I could open the door Savannah called me,

"Hey Alex. Did you enjoy your dinner?"

I rolled my eyes "Yea it was great thanks." 

I turn to leave 

"Hey, hey wait up. I wanted to talk to you about those boys. The one sitting next to you seemed to like you.." She smiles at me like we were great friends.

"Yea he does" as soon as those three words came out, I bolted and left to meet Felix.