The sacred beasts!!

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden and co. was standing on the beach, when whole the island was shaking. It surprised everyone. Jaden looked at Tara. She was also looking at him.

"Is this the great evil, Banner warned us about!" She asked.

"I think so!" Jaden replied and sighed, "I don't think something good is happening, that's for sure!". Tara nodded. Suddenly they saw some big pillars. They were shooting out of ground in the middle of the forest. The only reason Jaden and co could see them, was because the were so big, they could see it from the beach. Suddenly the spirit keys lit up and was pointing in some weird direction. Chazz began making some weird dance moves all of the sudden.

"Um interesting moves!" said Tara and smiled at Chazz "Are you practising some new duel moves!". Chazz snort at her. Suddenly he began running towards the forest.

"Um Chazz where are you going!" asked Alexis confused.

"I don't know!" screamed Chazz and was running like hell "I am not doing this! It's the keys!". They all looked a little confused.

"Would someone please help me!" screamed Chazz. Jaden and co. began running after Chazz. Suddenly the keys were glowing up even more, and they began lifting Chazz up in the air. He was yelling like hell.

"Just hold on!" screamed Jaden back. Chazz was sending him a evil look.

"What do you think I am doing!" screamed Chazz back, but suddenly he hit a tree. The leash around the keys, all broke and Chazz fell to the ground. Atticus and Bastion grabbed Chazz, and they all rushed after the keys. Jaden arrived at a devastated field. All the trees where destroyed and the earth had bin digged up, properly from the pillars. In the middle was a big crater. Everyone of the keys split up and got absorbed by these seven pillars.

"The Keys!" said Zane in his calm voice "They are all bin absorbed!". They all turned around and looked at Chazz. He was grinning awkwardly now.

"They are also opening the spirit gates!" said Jaden and looked really scared.

"Chazz, what in the world did you do!" screamed Alexis at Chazz.

"I didn't do anything! I swear!" screamed Chazz back. Jaden and co. looked angry at him. Atticus and Tara even facepalmed. Suddenly was Dr. Crowler and the Chancellor rushing towards them at the scene.

"Children what happened?!" asked Sheppard worried. Crowler snort.

"It is properly Jaden's fault again!" He said. Jaden looked clueless at them.

"Why do you think it is me?!" He asked confused "It is Chazz's fault. He stole the keys in the first place?!". Everyone was pointing at Chazz now. He smiled awkwardly again. Suddenly the ground began shaking again. At the ground, in the middle of the crater, appeared a weird machine, and on the top was little box. A light ball appeared and inside was.. Jaden looked in horror.

"The sacred beast!" screamed Jaden and Tara in unison. The twins and Chazz began running over to the cards. However suddenly a voice intervened.

"Those cards does not belong to you!" the voice said. Jaden looked around to find out who said that, and saw in the air a air plane. It flew over the island, and tossed a big thing/machine out of it. Jaden looked at Chazz.

"So what is that thing Chazz!" He asked. Chazz looked angry at him. Tara grinned.

"Yeah like I should know!" screamed Chazz back. The machine thing was carried by some parachute. However a little bit after they got cut of and the big machine fell to the ground. Jaden looked really closely! It was a robot machine of some kind? And it was wearing a cylinder formed tank, with a human inside?! Jaden couldn't believe his eyes. And the human was a really old man!