After dinner..

After dinner Colette hears a knock at the front door and notifies her grandmother and says

Grandmother: Oh! That must be them! Let me go get the door, you and grandpa stay here!

Colette's Mind: Them? as in multiple people or a non-binary?!

Her grandmother walks back to the dinning room with two people, a lady most likely in her mid 30's and the teenager from earlier!

Colette stands up to introduce herself and say hello, As she says hello the teen from the porch introduces them-self as Valerie

Valerie: So you are Colette right? Or is that Mr and Mrs Williams Other grandchild? 

Colette: Thats me! and i am the only grandchild actually..

Valerie: Well, its amazing to meet you! i come over here every weekend to help out your grandfather! it gets me out of the house and you are so lucky to have them as your grandparents. and also they had mentioned, are you staying all summer?

Colette: Yea i am, my parents wanted to spend time "alone" for the summer so they sent me here, that way they didn't have to spend money on sending me somewhere for the summer, yet they gave me like $2,000 to use over the summer.

Valerie: $2,000?! Damn is that like pocket change to your parents?! 

Colette: Sadly yes, i come from a pretty rich family, my grandfather owned a really popular business.

After talking and getting to know each other, Colette and Valerie had moved to outside and running around while the sun was setting.  Valerie needed to go home with their mother and said that she would come over tomorrow to talk and hang out with Colette.

  Valerie needed to go home with their mother and said that she would come over tomorrow to talk and hang out with Colette