Impassioned Memory

God Addressing You: First of all... C00Lbeansssssss is partly responsible for this story and what is happening. Everything is based off of *cough* a real group chat. But obviously it is exaggerated. So...none of these people actually died and stuff. No idea how this will work out. But I never do. It's late, I'm sleepy. Greeeeerrr's name varies depending on how many times i press the 'e' on my keyboard. These people are fuckin weird, so expect strangeness. And crappy grammar because group chats have that, and its the holidays.

Also, CHECK OUT MY KLAUS BIBLE IMAGE IF YOU CAN

What a sad beautiful tragic moment. MiMi was gone. Where was she?

DEAD

She was shot straight through the brain.

YIKES!

Now Ally and Science were planning the funeral. They were put in charge because no one else really wanted to.

It is a very sorrowful moment for the two friends. MiMi was very close to them.

Luckily Ally has a very fancy system on her computer that can be used to create templates.

Tis the time.

They begin by collecting all the images from their school campaign when they ran back in the good ol' election days.

Their party was called "Complaining! At The Disco" because they promised to end all "why did the chicken cross the road?" jokes for misleading information.

Chickens can't actually cross the road, that's an offensive assumption.

The friend group were all very close to one another, so losing a member was fully depressing.

It took them 3 hours to plan out the entire funeral.

They made a bunch of invitations and everything.

The funeral was very important, MiMi was a special death because she was such a young soul.

Funeral Time.

Everyone gathered in the funeral building thingy.

Once everyone was seated, the coffin was carried in by Science, Ally, Fayf and Greeeer.

These were the four friend group people that were still left.

The ceremony began with an opening "hmm"

Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Lot's of hmm my dudes

This went on for *quite* some time

Ok, Corpse Husband time.

'Never Satisfied' by CORPSE starts to blast through the speakers.

Everyone sits there in silence as they celebrate the death of MiMi.

They remember all the good times with her, like when Science forced MiMi to read the Percy Jackson books.

She would have died if she said no.

But now she's dead anyways.

Never Satisfied ends, and Science nods in agreement to the lyrics.

Indeed, bitch I am also a fuck up.