Episode 5

(Akira's pov)

My night was spent being dragged around by an annoying woman who just screams at everything cute she sees. A headache started to grow right when I saw her...and heard her. She has a high pitched squeaky voice that just angered me hearing her every second.
"Why are you so quiet akira! Your boring!" Katsuki practically shouted at me but I sighed. "Not in the best mood..." katsuki frowned and gripped my hand as if it were iron. I grunted as she stared at me closely. "We are going to have fun..." katsuki's voice went low as she said that, making me nervously smile and nod. "Ok..." I whispered then getting dragged by this happy woman.

(Y/n's pov)

Me and hanjiro after the dinner we run through out the halls, reminding me of when we were kids. We sneak out of our rooms when I visit at night we run through out the halls and play. Me and hanjiro together we just run through the halls and to our room. Shutting the door, hanjiro pushes his lips against mine and wrapping his arms around me waist. He pulled me closer to the bed and pushed me on it, crawling on top of me.
We kiss each other deeply and passionately, taking each other in with love and appreciation. I wanted to give it to him all night but I don't think we're both totally ready, maybe after the wedding, we could...maybe.
Hanjiro starts to kiss down my neck and nibble on my neck gently with a grin on his face, hearing me moan a bit but not enough for others to hear us. "Wouldn't want to make too much noise now would we?" He grinned down at me as i nodded with the brightest red face and a giggle. He gets off of me and then puts his arm around my waist. I frowned a bit but i didn't mind, i would have wanted to get intimate. but i was correct, we weren't ready for that yet. We both slipped into the covers, him wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me in with him. "Goodnight darling." I smiled. "Goodnight hun."

(Akira's pov)

"BYE AKIRA!" Shouted katsuki as she skipped away from the palace, the gates shutting behind her as she skipped to her carriage. Thank the heavens she was gone, I can't believe I spent this night with an annoying bray such as her. Y/n Is more proper, more behaved. Katsuki was about the same age as y/n and she acts like a child. I couldn't imagine my life being wasted with a woman like her. I sit on the steps of the palace and just look up at the sky, thinking of y/n. I clenched my fist and grunted.
"Damn...why did hanjiro have to have her first!? She's too beauitful and sweet for him." I felt tears pricking my eyes as I stared at the full moon tonight. My brother was about to be king and I feel like I'm about to get kicked out of my own home. Why does it have to be me, the one who met her first have to be the one to be alone? There's no one I'd rather be with. The night gets later and later and the door opens. "Hello?" I turned around and i see y/n standing there and I perked up. "Y/n! What are you doing up so late?" I asked her. "I was about to ask you the same thing." She chuckled, sitting next to me. "When did you get home?" She asked me and I shrugged. "I don't even remember, I guess I was just so star struck." I say as I point at the stars, luckily she laughed at my stupid joke.
"How was your date?" She then asked and I groaned, about ready to tell her all the details. "By that I can tell It didn't go so well." I nodded and she smiled, getting closer. "Tell me all about it." I smiled, beginning to tell her about my night when a guard came to both of us with concern. "Are you two alright?" He asked us and she nodded. "We're okay, don't worry about us." He nodded and walked off. "We should get inside." We both agreed and walked inside and through the halls as I tell her the story with katsuki, saying how boring it was. How obnoxious she was. I just went on and on and y/n listened willingly with a few giggles coming from her as I describe this woman.
"She doesn't sound like the perfect fit for you." She chuckled and I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah..." we walked through the halls silently, enjoying each other's company. "Why aren't you with hanjiro?" I asked her. She shrugged. "I guess I wasn't all that tired. Decided to walk about and I saw you sitting outside." I made an ah face and smiled, glad that she decided to spend some time with me. "Hanjiro Is very sweet." She compliments him, making me clench my jaw and nodded. "That's my brother..." I forcefully smiled. "He just makes me feel wanted. Ya know?"
'What about me?! Do I make you feel wanted?!' I thought but kept my silence to just let her ramble of her fiance but I wasn't really listening. I was just thinking of the fact of how angry and jealous I was about this whole marriage. "I'm just really excited....that's all." She chuckled and I snapped out of my trance and nodded with a smile. We both stopped at her room. "Well goodnight, it was nice talking to you." I nodded and stumbled for words but she was already in her room. I stood there for awhile, hearing the door lock and sighed. I silently walked to my room and bumped into someone. Haruto.
"My apologies sir, how did your date go?" He asked, I scoffed and walked straight passed him. I hear footsteps behind me, he was following me to my room which I didn't mind. I needed someone to truly vent to anyway. I couldn't possibly vent to y/n because she wouldn't want to hear how i truly felt of their relationship. They were getting married after all. I walk into my room and Haruto shuts the door behind him. I sit down on my bed and laid down. "Sir?" I groaned I  my hands and stared at the ceiling. "She was so annoying! Not my type at all! Not anything like y/n. I need a woman that's sweet, kind, patient. I need a y/n but it seems I can't find a woman like her in this kingdom of in any for that matter." I complained to Haruto as he sits slowly in a chair and listened to me. "She's getting married soon and once their married, I would need to find a woman quickly. To rule another kingdom." I say with worry. Haruto hummed, scratching his chin that was growing a small beard. "Is that what YOU want?" He asked me, making me think for a moment. "No...no That's not what I wanted. I don't want to rule a kingdom. I don't want a throne god...I just want y/n..." I say desperately. Haruto stared at my desperate self with cold eyes that seemed to be thinking. He stands, making me sit up. He looks at me for a moment before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him. I furrowed my eyebrows and lay down in my bed. "Even my own guard doesn't want to listen to me." I whispered, crawling in my bed and stared out the window. I need her. No woman could ever fill the void in my heart the way she does. I shut my eyes tightly. "I need y/n..."