The cold hearted goth~

I'm sorry I didn't update this my peeps! Also the gender request are closed! And stay safe on April 24th please!💖

—————————————————————

Cassandra: bold

You: italic

————————————————————-

Starting....

Beep! Beep!

I groaned out in frustration and turned off my alarm. I got up to brush my teeth and get ready for  high school. I brushed my teeth and found some nice clothes and put them on, I got a piece of toast and packed my bag. I closed the door behind me and ran to the bus. The road was bumpy and there was a lot talking and laughter. I sighed and rested my head on the window sill looking at the morning sky. As soon as the bus was at the school stop I got off with the others and headed inside. I sighed and looked down not paying attention to my surroundings. Then, I bumped into somebody. "Look where you're going dipshit!" I groaned at the pain and got up. "I'm really sorry! I wasn't looking!" I reached out my hand for her but she pushed it away and got up herself. She had short red hair with two horns and had a gothic style, my face got red a bit and I tried to hide it. She dusted herself off and grabbed onto my shirt collar. "Next time use those eyes of yours or you won't have any eyes at all!" She then let go of me and pushed me, she then walked away. Damn....

Hey my peeps!💖 hope you like this chapter! I tried to get Cassandra's personality right lol. Anyways have a good day/night and please stay safe!💖

-Tyler/Keith🖤