-PROLOUGE-

It was the year 4021, The Year when...Mother Earth had Made one of her most Powerful Decisions.

Because of all The Polution, waste, Dump, And Illness Humanity has caused in her home, She has Decided, That it is Time For a New Era.

A New Generation in which The Earth will Rise in it's Amazing, Lush, And Fresh Colors once again.

She has Decided...That she will Reset, Destroy, And Build the earth back to the way it was.

She had Released all Animals and wild Creatures, She Brought them together, and Unleashed their True, Wild, And Free side, And because of that, A war Between nature and Humanity has Begun.

Easily as Expected, Humanity has Failed, all animals and Plants Has erased each and Every one of them from existance, from the Infant to a Senior, They had Destroyed them all.

After their victory, all animals heard Mother Nature's Call. Telling them, To help Make the earth Rise again....

So each and every one of these creatures had Torn down buildings, Destroyed houses, And Ruined anything Made by Man-Kind.

Because of this, the Plants and vines Grew, And Grew, As the rain fell hard, The Plants and Trees soon grew to it's largest sizes, Covering up destroyed buildings and Re-building Forests and Jungles

And Now, Thanks to The extinction of Humanity, Mother Earth Had Created Powerful, And Magical Creatures who can Protect The Earth from now On

North, The Griffin, South, The Wyvern, West, The European Dragon, And East, The Chinese Dragon

These Four Creatures Will soon Rise and Create a New Colony and Peace Amongst the Normal Animals

Although Both Species seem to get Along, One Mythical Creature Began to Rebel against Mother Nature Herself...

Her Name was Shade, A Shape-Shifting Animal Who can take the Form of a two-Headed hydra

She said that it was a Stupid Idea to Make a Truce with the Normal Animals and that they Should Bow down to them for Being more Powerful.

Mother earth raged at Shade, And Because of this, She Cursed Shade, She Wasnt Allowed to Turn into a hydra anymore and Her Body would take the form of a Dark Purple Shadow, Which is What She was Meant to be Treated as.

she was Banished To a Dark Island, Where She Couldnt Use Any Form of Magic There.

But then, Before Being Banished, She Had Put a Curse on The Whole Earth. The Mythical Creatures Would soon Disapear, Year by year....The Four Guardian Creatures Tried to figure out What Happened, But Before they could do so....

They heard a loud cry..

They all rushed to the Tallest tree in the world, Which wad Mother Nature's Palace..

As they Arrived, They saw her, Lying in Bed, With Pale, White skin, Her Green and Beautiful color has Fade away...And The Flowers that were in her hair started to rot, And Turn dry..

As North Approached Their Powerful Queen, She whispered to him "Take this.."

She Handed him a Golden egg
"Once The Time is right, this egg Will hatch...in Your Aid, It will contain everything you need.."

The Griffin Nodded and Took the Egg, As Mother Nature's Eyes Slowly Began to close, The Entire world Began to colapse, Trees have fallen and Every water hole has gone dry

Since Mother Nature is the only power source that could keep everyone alive, The world Started and rot as she did...

All Animals Slowly died..Except for the Four Guardians..

They Barely escaped the Rotting lands, but as soons as it was over, The four animals Ended up landing, in the most Forbidden island in the world..

The Dark Island..

The Four Guardians Weren't aware of The Banished One's Presence...
So they Decided to Live in the island for a while..

But then.....Two  shadow-like wolves Approached them....And Captured them..

They took the four creatures to a Mountain, Inside the Mountain, was Shade...

"Well, well, well, Look who we have here....."

"LOCK THEM UP!"

The dark Empress Ordered, As the four Were locked up in Mythical cages where Their powers were no use.

When all hope seemed to be lost, The North Remembered what Mother Nature has Given him before she died, so...He Saw a Small opening In The side of the mountain, Where his cage is... and Decided to drop the egg and Let the egg float on the sea until it has Reached a Small island..

As it Took Months for the egg to reach its destination...it finally Washed up on a Small island...As it did

A small glow came out of it....It Hatched...what came out was a Massive light, It spread through the entire Island, Giving Life to it, It Created normal creatures with no powers whatsoever, and...It Gave life to Many Plants, the air was fresh again and the lands were covered with Green and Fresh colors once again..