Chapter 5

YN's POV

"That movie was great, wasn't it?" Jungkook said while yawning carelessly. I chuckled at his cuteness which made him blush.

"Hmm, for sure it was and I think it is pretty late now, you should be in your bed," I vocalized to Jungkook after studying his figure that he is sleepy.

"Okay Mumma," he said while giggling and went out of my room. I was about to close the door when he suddenly said 'Good Night' in a loud childish tone, but before I could return the greetings, he was nowhere in sight.

I just smiled on his childish behavior and came inside to place my figure on the bed.

After my night routine I lied down on my bed and took out my phone to start Journaling.

XX-XX-20XX

This day is not neutral like others. It has some vibes that I can't explain, but love instead. This Jeon Family is really something, that is all I could say for now :)

Next Day~

I woke with the sound of birds chirping and chasing each other. I removed the cotton duvet from my body and started admiring the birds from outside the window. Missing the days when I used to chase birds, the still-present kid nerve in me started kicking from inside and I got up from the bed to see the beautiful feathered animals. I moved as slowly as possible, not wanting to scare the hell out of these idyllic creatures, but the scene I saw next left me awestruck.

There was an astounding garden with tempting beauty that can even make a depressed person genuinely happy. Not wasting much time I picked up my phone from the nightstand and clicked some pictures.

"These shitty walls are coming in my way, let's go to the garden and enjoy the moment." my excited self uttered and I went downstairs to enjoy with mother nature and to capture it into a picture. I was heading downstairs and saw that no one was there in the dark living room. Without even thinking about my appearance, I opened the main door nonetheless, not wanting to wake anyone up.

Land with petrichor-like smell was driving me insane. There was a beautiful bench which was decorated neatly with the creepers and flora. The one and only word I could say at that time was 'Ethereal'.

I was literally running to sit on that bench and to grasp the heart warming view a bit more. I almost reached that bench, but in between a stone came in my way and as usual I fell down, but this time I fell on the grass which was way more better than that train platform moment.

While getting up from a a grass like bed, I saw a muscular hand again, this time I knew whose hand this was. Not wanting to make myself weak in his eyes, I did not use his hand. I got up from the land on my own, but he did not remove his hand from where it was.

"See, I don't need someone's help to get up when I fall," I said with a hairflip even though my hair were messy, but I did not care about that much. He gave me a confused look.

"I don't think so, Miss Park," Jungkook asserted with his eyes on my knee. I moved my eyes to see what is on my knee, the right knee part of my pyjamas was torn badly and there were few blood stains too.

"It is going to heal soon and I am totally fine with it." With these words I moved my left leg forward then right, but the fate was not with me. I lost my balance and was about to hit the ground, but Jungkook caught me in no time. He held my hand as if I were a piece of cake, but only I know what I am in reality.

"It is going to heal soon and I am totally fine with it," he mocked my words and giggled like a mean lunatic girl.

"Shut up Jungkook!" With that I gave him a death glare which made him giggle even more. His bunny teeth were beautifully making their way out of his mouth to come in sight. After completing his giggling session he spoke.

"You will not be able to walk, should I bring a wheel chair?" he blurted which made my blood boil even more.

"Jungkook, I am not an old lady and I can walk by my own, so stop judging and let me go inside your house because I am hungry." I gave voice to him and started limping. It was painful to watch him pass carelessly next to me, but I did not care much.

I looked down on my wound and started thinking that 'When this wound will be cured?' After sometime I looked up from my injury to look up for Jungkook to tell him to stop, but he was gone. I felt sad not because he left, but because he knew that I was injured and he left me at these circumstances.

°·°