Target 1

Honoka sat on the roof of a house looking into her targets bedroom. Her long, cherry blossom- pink hair dancing in the wind. Honoka's target was the daughter of the Kotoka family, Misaki Kotoka. As soon as Honoka saw Misaki turn of the lights in her bedroom, she jumped down and ran to the mansion. She started climbing up towards the open bedroom window, and saw Misaki asleep when she looked inside. Honoka smirked at her sleeping target and climbed into the room, her katana ready in her hand. Suddenly sensing someone coming towards the room, Honoka quickly hid in Mikasi"s dresser. Honoka opened the dresser doors slightly to see who it was, and saw  someone walk past her and to Mikasi's bed. He didn't look like any of the guards of the household either. The man had black hair up to his shoulders, a red jacket on, black skinny jeans with a couple chain belts. He leaned down to Misaki and ran his hand up and down her arm, causing her to wake up. 

He smiled at her and whispered "Hello my dear, I'm sorry I'm late.." 

Misaki's face lit up and she hugged him tightly "At least your here now" she said happily and looked up at him. The man nodded and smirked, leaning in for a kiss. Misaki blushed and closed her eyes slowly. 

Honoka seemed confused but had a slight blush on her face as the two leaned in for a kiss.

Before kissing Misaki, the man slowly pulled out a pocket knife, then quickly ran in across her neck. Misaki opened her eyes in surprise, letting go of the man and falling back on her bed, her sheets and gown now covered in her blood.

Honoka gasped but covered her mouth, seeing the man put the pocket knife back in his pocket and heading out the door. She grit her teeth and slowly climbed out of the dresser, gripping her katana and followed the man to a window in the hallway.

As he started climbing out the window Honoka ran towards him, raising her katana.

Before getting her chance to cut him, the man turned around and kicked her back. Honoka fell back and hit the wall, dropping her katana. He walked over to her and leaned down "Who are you?" He tilted his head when he asked.

Honoka looked up at the man and glared. "First tell me why the hell you murdered Misaki Kotoka" she growled. He smirked down at her "Becuase she was also my target." Honoka tilted her head "Then why are you asking me who I am if you knew that she was my target?" Suddenly they both hear a scream coming from Misaki's bedroom. The man jumped out the window and Honoka followed him. After jumping down they both ran separate ways before anyone could see them.