8 - {Who are them?..}

Time goes by, as we kept on walking behind the wolves.

Passing tree by tree as I managed to get 20 apples by just jumping on them. I gave it to Tubbo as he said he can fit it in his bag and which it did fit.

We're still navigating through the woods as my nose smelled the familiar smell of burning coal/charcoal.

"We're close." I spoke but I didn't look back at the others. "Are you sure wolves are the best at navigating?" Ranboo asked.

"Do I need your opinion?" I replied which he was shocked at and just shut up.

5 minutes later

"Ah! The village!" I said, looking at the houses in front of me.

One of the wolves barked and an iron golem started walking towards us.

"Hello." He said. "Well hello there, Mr. Golem. May I know your name?" I asked.

"The name's Project the III." He said. "Project? Hmm. Did the villagers created you?"

"Yes. Yes, they did." He replied. "Oh wow."

Philza's POV:

One of the guide wolves barked and now an Iron Golem started making its way toward us. I looked at techno beside me.

"What's happening?" He whispered. I just shrug as a response.

I then looked towards Ranboo and Tubbo. Who was just eyeing (Y/N) as well.

"The -" Said by Dream behind me. I looked at him. "What was that, Dream?" I said. He shook his head. Before I heard an unique language I haven't heard off. I turned my head towards the girl and the golem.

It's not enderman. It's not the normal villager language. It was very unique.

"Well hello there, Mr. Golem. May I know your name?" (Y/N) responded. She knows the language? I thought as I kept on eyeing them.

Ranboo had a shock face. Tubbo was amused while Techno, Dream and Sam had their normal face on. 

What the?. I thought as I keep on eyeing at the two.

She turned towards us. "So, the villagers are okay with visitors but please don't steal anything." She said. All of us said our okay's and alright's. Before the golem let us in.

"Thank you again, Mr. Project the III." I heard her behind me. I turned to her to only notice the golem giving her a poppy before walking away.

She looked towards me and just walk pass me. I followed behind.

We got to the two-story house in the far right of the village. The inside was build like an actual house you can stay in. There's a living room, kitchen, a bathroom for some reason and of course the beds on the second floor.

"Villagers actually think like a normal person for once." Dream said.

"Yeah. It's not like Techno just kept on yelling "job" at them then this happened." Ranboo replied.

"Heh?!" Yelled by Techno. "How in the hell do you know that?" He added. "I don't know Techno." Ranboo replied before laughing.

"I need something to do. Like maybe scout some land?" Sam said.

"I'll do it." (Y/N) said before standing up from sitting on the couch. Before we could say anything else. She just ran towards the door.

"So. What now?" I asked.

Your POV:

I started looking towards the horizons  near the outskirts of the village. Getting meet up by the wolves earlier.

'A jungle, a dessert and plains. Seriously?' I thought.

Hey! I'm back.

Oh hey!

What the fuck? Who are you?!

Relax, we're just here to say. Don't go to the nether.

That's one. The second one is. Don't go back to the main camp. We can't talk because of that red veins, you saw like a while ago. So please don't go back.

Firstly. Who the fuck are you two?. And secondly. Why can't I see you?

Uhh.. No..

We'll talk soon!

Hey! Wait!.

"(Y/N)!!"

I opened my eyes and saw the blonde guy in front of me. "Dream?" I replied.

"Oh thank god." He said. I squint my eyes a bit as light decided to fill my eyesight. I close my eyes and open them again, to see Dream's green eyes.

"Oh hi again." I said. "Get up. The others are worried about you." He said.

I nodded and stood up from the grass. He helped me stand up. "Wait it's already morning?" I asked, looking at the rising sun on the horizon. "Yeah. You've been gone for the whole night."
He said.

"Oh. L-let's just go and continue exploring. We haven't gone far from the camp. Well main camp." I explained which he just nodded and we started walking back to the house. We temporarily stayed in.

Who are them?..