Prologue

xX0Xx

Gojo Satoru, people know of that name, of him, and he's proud about that. In fact, you could say his ego's grown because of that. Being known as the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer definitely could inflate a man's ego and it really did it for him. Still, the title had cons even though it was full of perks.

For one, Gojo had to be sent out to various locations all over since he was the strongest, every problem that the other sorcerers can't take he would be able to finish in less than a minute. More and more Gojo's interest in the cursed spirits died down since no one had really posed a challenge to him, the more he sees the so-called "special grade" spirits the more it becomes less special.

That was until he was sent to Aokigahara, a spot that was swarming with negative curse energy and if it were up to Gojo he could just exorcise all of the spirits there but of course, where would the fun be in that?

It was no secret that this place would be filled with cursed spirits, suicide was commonly done here but not everyone knows that a lot of those were caused by the spirits here. Poor souls who would go here at night looking for a thrill wouldn't come back out because of those spirits and even though people were strongly advised not to come there, a lot of people still did.

This time around, a special grade had caused multiple deaths that were higher than the normal amount of people committing suicide. It alarmed the police but since it was seen as suicide without evidence of murder they couldn't do anything but retrieve the bodies that were found hanging on the trees.

When Gojo saw the reports he didn't pay much attention though he didn't miss the detail that every single hanged body used the same kind of rope, Gojo knew better, his eyes could tell that it wasn't just ordinary rope but it was as if the trees had tangled together to make a makeshift the rope.

The trip was lackluster and he made sure to stop by any interesting souvenir shops or get as many sweets as he could, he made it his ritual to get sweets wherever he was to compensate for his ever-growing sweet addiction.

When nighttime fell, Gojo walked inside the forest and wasn't surprised that the smaller curses had avoided him, he didn't need to do anything for them to know that he was a threat he was just that powerful. He didn't bother looking at any of them since, if need be, he could just get his students to exorcise them and gain experience from it.

As he walked a bit further he felt the presence of a larger and more powerful special grade curse though it wasn't special for him and it didn't even feel like a threat, nothing did anyway,

He reached the location of the said curse and looking at it now reminded him of the cursed spirit Hanami, this spirit though looked a bit more connected to the earth and if he could compare it to anything it would be closest to a tree golem but with all the negative curse energy making it more creepy for most people.

The tree spirit was quite large in size but he always thought that the bigger they are, the harder and more spectacularly they fall. It was currently dragging a few bodies that already had nooses around their necks, probably to hang them somewhere, it intrigued him as to why it would go through all the trouble so Gojo thought that he would humor himself by asking it, though the chances of it answering are slim.

"Hey!" Gojo called out and the cursed spirit turns its head towards him, "whatcha got there? Hanging up some decorations?"

Fully turning its body, the cursed spirit looked down at Gojo's relaxed stance. It let go of the bodies it was dragging and Gojo could tell that it picked up on how immense a threat he is.

"So, you ever gonna answer?" he smiled mockingly and this made the cursed spirit attack.

Vines from the ground violently sprang up and lashed towards Gojo, he easily avoided each slash with the same smile on his face and it turned into a game for him. The spirit relentlessly attacked but Gojo couldn't even be bothered by it all, it tried to grab him but he had grown bored and decided to land a swift kick to its head.