walk

Adam =shindo

Anyone in Tadashi's place would have thought what wrong he did in his previous life cursing God . But Tadashi was enjoying . He was in amazing pleasure but HOW , wasn't he feeling cold , wasn't his body getting nub .

The WALK is where his master takes Tadashi ( his beloved dog )out in the garden . The problem is that that time all Tadashi wears is his collar . According to Shindo there is no need of a dog to dress up in "CLOTHS" while his master is Taking him for a walk . O the pain . As  if the cold has knifes and they are practically stabbing Tadashi's back .

But Tadashi he doesn't even care lost in his job to pleasure his master as he moves his tounge up and down on his master dick . Hearing his master's moans .
( TIME SKIP )
In the morning (SUNDAY)
the elections has just finished so Shindo Is relaxing in my bath 🚿
Tadashi shaving his beard
Shindo " if u can done his my face then shave there"
Tadashi slowly got up and went near his master's legs and gently started shaving his master big member's hair .
Shindo said , "can't you sappused to kiss it before beginning "
Tadashi : " yes master "
Tadashi's lips touched the tip of the big member
Shindo :😏 what a good dog I am so proud of you
Then Tadashi started shaving his master's member
WHAT IS HAPPENING
Tadashi's pants are getting tight no god no his member it's hard there is no way he can show his master this state of his what is he sappused to do
Shindo smiled
What a bad dog getting aroused while shaving his master's member looks like he needs to be punished .
Tadashi pov ★
What will Anosuke sama do will he beat me up or will be lock me up in the basement or maybe I will not get any food for 3 days again .
Shindo graded Tadashi's neck all of a sudden
Tadashi got shocked and made a mistake blood drew from Tadashi's hands .
Shindo :shit are u a fool get some bandages
Tadashi : it's a small cut Anos--
Anosuke sucked Tadashi's finger licking the blood

Anosuke : I never gave to the right to hirt ourself and I am supposed to be the stupid one