Chapter 8

Dana Pov.

I woke up in Qs arms in my bed. My vagina hurted so bad. "Good morning bae how you feeling" he asked. I wanted to cry. This man took my innocence. I did absolutely nothing to deserve it. "I want to go to the doctor" i said. He kissed my lips. "Get ready so we can go" he said.

I got up and brushed my teeth. I ran a Hot bath and got in. The water kinda hurted me but soon it relaxed. I washed up then i got out. I put on panties and a bra and put my hair in a ponytail. I put on a white long sleeve shirt, some Tan cargo pants, and wheat tims. My nude pink lipstick and dimple piercings and gold studs.

We walked to Q car and he drove us to the hospital. I signed in and after about 30 minutes of waiting i was called to go in. Me and Q sat in the room hoping everything was okay with me. Then a lady came in holding a clip borad and wearing a white coat.

"Hi im Dr.Mason," she said shaking my hand. "Dana" i replied. Q introduced himself. "Okay so what brings you here" she asked. I took a deep breath. "Last night my boss raped me." I said trying not to cry.

"Im so sorry" she said holding my shoulder. "Yeah but im here to check on things. I was a virgin and im really sore" i said. She nodded than asked me to take off my clothes and put on a gown. I did as told and then laid on the table.

She put on a Mouth mask then took a flashlight and some other tools and examine me. "Well you have a few cuts but maybe from his aggressively forcing himself in ill clean you up than i test you for any STD's" she said while Wrapping my Virginia up.

After all that, she took a little blood and then left out the room to test it. "What if he gave me an std" i panicked. He kissed my lips then my forehead. "Its okay....what ever happens im here for you" he assured. "So i found out about That donte guy" he added. I gave him my full attention. "Apparently you was set up. He co Owner of the Game of the West with that Nigga Mel. Mel wants revenge on you. Do you know Any reason why?" He asked. I kinda thought it was cause i left him for Q. "no" i spoke. I can't believe this shit. Now im sure war is going to erupt. And i would be so sad if he got hurt.

I love him so much. I don't know what i would do without him. "Im back" the doc said while walking in. "I have good News, and some good/bad news....the good news is you are STD free" she said.

A big sign of relief release. "And the bad news?" Q said impatient. "You're Pregnant" the doctor said. I felt heartbroken im too young to be pregnant. "Now the other good news is you are at the first cycle. Your soon to be baby is only the size of dime right now. You can take this day after pill and within a few hours when you use the restroom the baby will come out into the toilet." She said.

"Want to think about this" Q asked. Without a doubt i grabbed the pill and swallowed it. "Thanks for your time" i said while getting dressed.

After we left the doctor Q took me home. "When you moving in" he asked. I shrugged "Tonight" i said while kissing him then went into my house. I dont know what happened to me. Its like my heart grew cold. I had no care in the world. I was prepared for anything and most of all...i wanted revenge.

I walked to my bedroom and trashed it. I broke mirrors threw shoes trashed ny bed. I packed all my clothes and shoes and everything else was at Qs house already.

I got all my money than threw everything in my Ferrari and drove to me and Qs home. I pulled to the house and brung my stuff in. I found Q in his room sleep and i threw a pillow at him. "Bae you here" he asked all sleepy and shit. I threw myself to the floor. He got up and ran to me. "Im scared" i cried out in his arms. "Dont worry i got you ma. I promise" he said. I felt so safe with him but i had a feeling shit was going to take a turn for the worst.

2 months later

After what happened i started taking online classes. I don't leave home much unless its necessary. Q been trying to find donte and Mel but they hiding good. I walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge i was starving. There was no fucking food.

I called Q but his phone went to voicemail and Slim was sleep. Sooo i decided to go grocery shopping. I threw my hair in a ponytail then put on a nike jogging suit and uggs. It was rainy AF today.

I drove to the market and bought alot of food. I placed them in the trunk and backseat then drove back home. By this time it was dark out. I got out the car and walked to the door to unlock it then i felt someone put a napkin over my nose and mouth then i was out like a light.

Q Pov.

I been trying to find these niggas all day but no luck. I slammed my hand on my desk at my trap house. "aye q you got a package" gotti said with a box. Wtf a package. Don't nobody deliver shit to my trap. I opened it and i got pissed AF. The Promise ring i bought Dana a few weeks back was in there. "They got her man....THEY FUCKING GOT HER" i yelled. My blood pressure was out the roof.

When i get my hands on this nigga im gone brutally kill this nigga so bad. "FIND THIS MOTHERFUCKER NOW" i demanded.

Dana pov.

I woke up in some room. In a bed covered up. I got up and looked around. I walked over to a Window and moved the curtains but it was hust a brick wall there. "Let me go!" I yelled into the air. Then i heard alot of latches then the door swung open.

"Mel?....why?" I asked him. He laughed as he approached me. "Helli Dana....This is not about you. Its about Q" he said while sitting on the bed. "He killed my dad....now im going to kill his loved ones including you" he said.

"Why me" i asked. He smiled then got up. "If you would have stayed with me i wouldn't be you. But you chose him and now you gots to go" he said while holding a gun to my head.

I let the tears fall because i knew this was the end of me.

Q pov.

It was now 2am and no luck. "Damn bae..where are you" i asked myself. "Aye Q we got something" gotti yelled. I ran into the room. "Bro Lucky yo girl smart. She still got that tracking device and we found her phone" he said.

"My baby" i said to myself. "Lets be out" i said while strapping up. Here I Come Baby.

Dana Pov.

i just knew this was the end of me.

"Any last words" Mel asked. A smile formed upon my lips. "Yeah..Gotcha" i said. He looked confused than Q fired 20 shots to his back. "I told you im coming bae" he said. I let the tears fall from my eyes and he ran and hugged me. "I thought you wasn't going to find me" i cried out.

He kissed my lips. "I always will come...i love you" he said against my lips. "Wheres Donte" i asked. He looked down. "We ain't find him" he said.

I was a little hurt cause even though Mel is dead, i know its still not over.