ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Elizabeth "Lizzie" Myer stood tall. She stared into those red eyes, daring the man they called Lord Voldemort to do it. To cast the Unforgivable Curse that would flash a green light at her and end her life. She had made it to the end of the road, had carried out her destiny until the end. This was where it went down. She'd done what she was supposed to, what she needed to do. She was a traitor in their eyes, but she was a hero in others eyes. The eyes that mattered. After all, she'd chosen gold over green. She always would. Standing there, her robes ripped and dirty, blood and dirt on her face, her hair messed up, surrounded by the bleak, gray landscape, she dared Tom Marvolo Riddle to say it. She didn't fear death. She welcomed it. As he yelled the curse and she saw the green light come towards her, she closed her eyes and waited. It hit her and she fell back, the light in her eyes out, but the light in her heart brighter than ever.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I worked really hard on it. I don't know what the hell to say, so I'll just ask one thing: Can everybody who's reading this vote, comment, and maybe follow me? Oh, and be the bitch they were born to be. Stay the sassy, smart, and hella amazing people you are, and I'll sleep easy. 

💚🖤,

Luna