Part-1

Your pov:
Hi, I am huang yukhee. I am 17 yrs. I have a brother name huang renjun who is a kpop Idol. My parents die in accident. I live with my grandparents. It was pandemic and my brother is bringing me to Korea since I have online class. I can't wait to see my brother and also my crush, park jisung. I missed him so much. I am now on my way to the airport.

TIME SKIP:
______________________________________

Yukhee's pov:
I now arrived to Korea and now I am finding my brother since he said he will come to pick me up. I couldn't find so I decided to text him.

Ge💕

Baby yukhee 💕: Ge~ where are you?

I waited him to text me back.

Renjun pov:

I was waiting for my sister. I couldn't see her yet so I was about to text her but I got a text from her.

Baby yukhee 💕

Baby yukhee 💕: Ge~Where are you?
Ge💕: I am finding y-oh yukhee turn left I see you.
Baby yukhee 💕: Oh I found you!!

As yukhee saw me she ran to me and hug me.

A/n's pov:
As she saw her brother she happily run to him and hugged him like a kola.

"I MISS YOU SO MUCH GE~" She said while acting like a baby that make renjun pinch her cheeks. "I know and I missed you too. So let's go you must be tired. And I can make you you favourite pancakes aswell." Renjun says sweetly and yukhee was so happy to have a brother like her. She can't loose a brother like her. Renjun has been there for his sister when she is sad. When renjun is there, he always take care of yukhee since yukhee sees nightmares about there parents. "Yayy I wanna go home. Ge~ your the best. I don't wanna leave you. Your the world best brother. I appreciate you kindness. I can't believe I have a brother who is kind or when I don't have anyone I don't know how will I be right now. " As yukhee says this renjun was breaking into tears. Tears of happiness. He also can't leave a sister like her. She was there to comfort him in his hard times ever since they we're young. Renjun pats her head as her sister wipe his tears while pouting cutely. " Let's go bro" As she said that renjun holds her hand to protect her.