CHAPTER 1

" Mona, can I talk to you for a second? " Jungkook called me while I was busy battling with my thoughts.

I rose from my seat and followed him to an empty room where no one can see us. We both stood facing each other, not daring to talk. Finally, he broke the silence "umm.. mona... I...I.. have something to confess."

" what is it about?" I asked, now looking at his beautiful doe eyes. Those eyes.. those eyes can do magic. Those eyes made me feel thousands of emotions. 

He came closer to me making the gap between us disappear. 

"Jungkook" I called him feeling shy from this closeness. "yes" he came even closer, now our noses touch. "Jungkook" I called him again. "you're too close". "do I make you shy?" he asks inching closer now can I feel his hot breath against my face. It's that even a question?, I thought to myself

 "what do you want to say? I ask again. " umm.. I love you... I love you Mona" he says meeting my eyes. eyes not separating from mine " I will always be yours forever just tell me when "he says touching his forehead to mine.  Thousands of thoughts rush through my mind. 

" Mona" he calls my name, I was addicted to the way he says my name. Without thinking I pressed my lips against his and after a second I Felt him kissing me back. our lips are like the missing pieces it fits perfectly. At that time I forgot about everything just him and me in this beautiful world. He pulled away from me and pressed his forehead to mine smiling. 

Obviously, I want to be with him, but I can't.. I don't want him to suffer. I pulled away and looked at his confused face. "mona" he says " I can't .... I'm sorry" I say and made my way to the door. Before I could open he hold my wrist and made me stop. " what happened " he asks tears forming in his eyes. " I can't " these are the words I could say. "why? " he asks I remain silent. losing his patient he shouts "WHY?" I flinched by his actions. tears forming in both eyes "why mona... then why did you kiss me? I know you love me too what is stopping you from being with me?". 

"I love you from my whole heart Jungkook. I will love you always and forever but I can't. please forgive me. I felt his grip loosen and immediately I made my way to the door leaving him hurt.

I felt my whole world shattered into millions of pieces even though I'm the one who hurt him. But this is for the best I try to tell myself and went to my desk. "what's wrong?" my best friend Sha asks me with concern. "why does the world have to be so cruel?" I murmur. "what?" she asks. "it's nothing." I say and tried to focus on my work but couldn't my mind went back to the days when I met him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEY GUYS!!! THANKS FOR CHOOSING THIS BOOK. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

SO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS, THINK??

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY, PLEASE SHARE AND LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS.

THANKYOU

🌹