Chapter 15- Aelin

We sat in complete darkness with an unfamiliar moon sitting above us. An unbearable silence hung above the two groups. Much had happen in a span of what felt like seconds but was actually hours. Aedion, Rowan, and Manon were clearly pissed at me. Lys and fleet foot on the other hand seemed to have forgiven me.

The goddess, Armen, had yet to share our secrets as far as I knew. But at this point I had more things that I was questioning. Barely six months ago I saw Feyre heavily pregnant, maybe 2 months away from birth, meaning she would still be bed written and the babe would still be breast feeding. Why so why was she here? Not only her but her mate was also here. Where was the child? The questions circled her mind.

Eventually her lack of sleep took over and Aelin feel into a light restless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning was much of the same- an awkward silence, us trying not to slip up with the false names, and waiting to meet this Jesiba Roga. The way the goddess spoke of her, she must be powerful. In the time I had spent with the god I grew to one thing- they only cared for themselves. So seeing The Three faced goddess, whom were praised by the witches, with this found family of sorts was strange to say the least. They seemed to fear her but also care and trust her like she was blood.

It is so different from the last time I saw her. Murdering Elena, wanting to kill me (but everyone I have ever met wanted to do that), and then apparently barely avoiding me killing her but sacrificing the others for her life. What changed? Who changed her?

My thoughts were cut short when the familiar red head came around the corner. 

"Lets get going"

|HELLO!!! Consistent upload schedule??? Huh that can't be me. BUT IT IS! We are finally getting to the meat of the story so that's fun. Oh yeah I started a discord cause I'm lonely. If you want to go check that out. Link in comments. I hope you enjoyed. Shoutout this week is too @aeliniklaus!! They are an AMAZING author and deserves some love! Thanks for reading. Until next week -Le|