Morning After

You woke up the next morning in an empty bed. You were sprawled out taking up the entire middle of the bed. The smell of cologne and cigarettes was imbedded into the sheets.

How did I not notice this last night? And goddamn the cigarette smell is strong.

You buried your face in the pillow.

My phone. Where's my phone

You looked at the bed side table to see that Eren had plugged your phone in. Your clothes however, were still in a pile on the floor. Not a minute later your stomach began to rumble, and you noticed an aching pain in your legs.

F u c k.

You scooted to the end of the bed and swung your legs around. The floor was cold and you didn't have anything to protect you from the icy feeling. You gazed into the mirror at yourself, examining the hickeys and bite marks covering your neck and going down your shirt. Curiosity filled your head. You lifted the waistband to the boxers Eren had given you. You looked at you inner thighs.

Bite marks and hickeys on either thigh. Not low enough to show, but definitely there. You sighed and got up. Your legs wobbled and you heard footsteps as you fell back onto the bed.

"Good morning princess" His voice was deeper, and somewhat scratchy.

God I love his morning voice.

"Good morning" Your voice came out more as a coo, and there was little difference between normal and morning.

You positioned yourself so you were leaning back onto your elbows. You looked at Eren, who had a pair of black boxers on. You examined his tattooed arm which you hadn't payed much attention to last night.

The patchwork tattoos traveled up his arm, too his should and seemed to disperse and disappear as they reached his chest with the exception of one. On his left shoulder there was a large tattoo that looked like two wings colliding. One wing was inked black, while the other remained colorless, leaving just the outline of the tattoo.

Eren walked over and sat down next to you. "Are your legs sore?" You nodded. "I told you they would be." He laughed before getting back up.

"I made coffee if you want any. I'm not the greatest chef but I did make so eggs and bacon. I hope it doesn't suck." You laughed as he picked you up bridal style. "Don't laugh i'm serious." He pouted.

When he got downstairs he placed you at a table with an already prepared plate. A small cup of coffee with creamer next to it in case you wanted any, a small, white plate with what looked like two scrambled eggs and three strips of bacon.

"Thank you." You smiled at him. He smiled back before leaning down and placing a kiss on you forehead. "No problem." He sat down next to you.

"So when do your classes start?" He asked, leaning back in his chair.

He must have already eaten.

"Not until Thursday." He nodded. "What about you?"

"Thursday." He stated lazily. "So do you want me to take you back to your dorm today? If not you can hang out here with me." He leaned his forearms onto the table, his hair falling towards his face.

"Um. I don't wanna be a burden for you. You can take me home." He shook his head.

"Princess you really think I would have offered if I didn't want you here?" He smirked.

It's too early for this sir you can't be attractive right now.

You smiled back at him, trying to hide the fact you wanted a repeat of last night already. "Well then I guess I could stay here if that's what you want."