Chapter 2

Emiko POV
I followed quietly behind the Raikage. I felt like someone was following us and I couldn't put my fingers on it. I stopped and tackled the Raikage and Lord Bee down to the ground. I threw three kunai and two of them hit the other two kunai that headed for us. I struck out my hand and it stuck in my hand. I put my hand down and pulled the kunai out throwing it back at its owner. It was at that moment that an Akatsuki member came out of the woods. I looked at them just as Darui, Omio, Karui, and Samui went in front of me and the Raikage. I stood my ground in case they got past and went for the Raikage. I stared down at the member and noticed his mask. I looked at his eye and noticed it was a Sharingan. "Don't look him in the eye. He has a Sharingan." It was too late everyone started fighting each other. I looked at The Raikage to see him not looking at the man. I blocked the man's view of the Raikage. I realized that Lord Bee was gone and I started to worry. The next thing I knew eight tails appeared and threw the Akatsuki member across the land. Lord Bee reappeared next to Darui and the others releasing the justu. I sighed and helped the Raikage up. I put my kunai away and continue walking. Lord Raikage was behind me along with the others. Suddenly, a few leaf Shinobi came out and stopped in front of us. "Please? May we have a moment of your time?" Lord Raikage nodded in agreement. "Please allow me to apologize for Sasuke Behavior. He is set on revenge for his clan. The only problem is I can't allow you to kill him. He is still my comrade. I beg you to forgive him and take you to kill order away." Lord Raikage looked at the boy is shocked. "Kill order? I haven't given a kill order. I know the situation about Sasuke Uchiha. Who told you there was a kill order?" The boy looked at Lord Raikage. "Our new Hokage, Lord Danzo." Lord Raikage nodded and sighed. "Your Hokage lied to you. Sasuke Uchiha did attack my brother but my brother won. He is here as you see." The boy nodded and bowed. "Sorry for the misunderstanding." The boy turned and began walking off. "Naruto Uzumaki? The nine tails?" Emiko asked. The boy turned and nodded. "You know your a good friend to have I hope Sasuke realized that one day." The group continued to the Kage summit.

Meanwhile...
"So Danzo lied to us about the kill order which means he up to something. We need to stop it right now." Kakashi-Sensi said. Naruto was still thinking about the girl who knew his name without him telling her. "We should go to the summit if anything Danzo might hurt the other Kage." Captain Yamato agreed. Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Lee, Kakashi-Sensi, and Captain Yamato headed to the Kage building. They arrived and headed inside to see all the Kage second in command protecting their Kage. "What is going on? What did Lord Danzo do now?" Yelled Kakashi.
"Your Hokage try using his Sharingan to put the other Kage under a Gentsu." Naruto jumped on the table and grabbed Danzo. "Everyone knew you didn't deserve to be Hokage and this proves it. Instead of bending and asking to ally, you try to force them to work for you just like everyone else. Your done Danzo." Kakashi grabbed char-aka cuffs and put them on Danzo. It was at that moment two of the foundation ops came to attack Naruto, Sakura, and Lee. Emiko noticed and threw herself in front of the attack. She was blasted into a wall. The Raikage glared at the two Anbu ops. He saw Karui and Omio run over to Emiko. "Raikage, I'm fourteen years old. I wanted to become Raikage someday I didn't think I would die now." Emiko passed out and her breathing got slow. Sakura quickly went over to her and did her medical Jutsu on her. Danzo made a break for it while they were all trying to help her. "Damn it hopefully Guy, Tenten, and Neji can somehow capture him." Captain Yamato said.  "Sakura-Chan, is she going to be fine?" Asked Naruto. Sakura looked at Naruto. "She going to need a lot of rest but she should be just fine. I'm so sorry Raikage about the attack on your Shinobi. We gather here so we could create an alliance to take down the Akatsuki before they hurt anyone else. "Naruto and Bee are the only jinchuuriki left. We must protect them so that we can save the Shinobi world." Naruto and Lee looked up at the other Kage. " How can we trust you?" Sakura looked down and rubbed her head. "I know that with our recent Hokage attack on you it would be hard to trust the leaf." Emiko slowly opened her eyes. "I trust you. I have seen the light in your hearts. You want peace, not war." Emiko slowly got up to her feet. "You shouldn't be walking. Your wound might get worse young Emiko." Kakashi told her. Emiko smiled, "I have lived a lot of lives. I have died before so please I will be fine." Emiko turned around bumping into Rock Lee. "My apologies! I didn't mean to bump into you." Emiko looked at Lee and tilted her head. "Emiko Hairi. Last Descent of The Hairi Clan who was Killed by my older brother Takashi." Kakashi looked at Captain Yamato who looked at this young girl. It was a rumor that one of The Hairi Clan survived. Lee looked at this girl in wonder. She was full of secrets and Lee planned to find out about them.