silence says we remember, we remember, chapter 13

Tuesday, Holly's birthday!!!

My POV

Me and Ryan were sat in our room wrapping Holly's presents when Andy walked in. "You alright mate?" Ryan asked him. "Yeah I'm good!" Andy replied. "Who's gonna be at Holly's party tonight?" Andy asked. "Erm, us lot, obviously Holly, Gee, Nathan's sister and her new boyfriend, and Max, Nathan, Jay, Siva, and Tom," I replied looking at Andy. "Ok! Don't worry about it Hannah! We will make sure Tom doesn't get anywhere near you!" said Andy. "Yeah I know! It's just I don't want him doing anything to you lot," I said. "Trust me angel, they won't!!" Ryan laughed.

5 hours later

We were all walking up the path to The WANTED's house. Adam and Joel were in front, and Andy was walking with me and Ryan. "You ready?" Ryan asked, squeezing my hand. "Lets do this party!!" I said, laughing. Gee answered the door when Joel knocked on it. Joel, Adam and Andy walked into the living room while me and Ryan stood and talked to Gee. "Go and join the other lads in the living room Ryan. I will be fine here," I said. "Ok, see you in a bit," he replied kissing my head. "Aww you two are so perfect together!" Holly said as she walked into the hall to join me and Gee. "Thank you! So are you and Max, parents to be eh!" I laughed, giving Holly her presents and hugging her. "Aww thank you!! Jess is in there," Holly pointed to the living room, "if you wanna go talk to her and meet her new boyfriend!" We walked into the living room and as soon as Jess saw me, we both ran to each other and hugged. "JESS!!!! I have missed you so much!" I shouted. "HANNAH!!!! I missed you too! Come meet Jack," she said. I walked with her to go and see Jack. "Jack this is Hannah, you know the one I was talking about the other day," she said. "Oh! Hi Hannah!!" Jack said. "Hi Jack!" I replied. Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist, but as I turned around it was only Ryan. "I got you a coke if that's alright angel?" Ryan said. "Yeah course, thanks sweetheart!" I replied.

A few hours later

We were all standing around Holly and Max with a glass of champagne each. "Everyone ready?" Max asked, "After three! 1...2...3!" We all started singing Happy birthday to Holly. Me, Jess and Gee all looked at each other and laughed as we were all thinking the same thing; us singing out of tune next to 9 lads who sing for their careers!!! "To Holly! Happy Birthday!!" Max said, raising his champagne glass. "Happy birthday Holly!!" Everyone cheered. "And congratulations to Holly and Max!!" I added on to the end. Once we had all finished our glasses of champagne, Ryan dragged me onto the 'dance floor' and wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I have had a really nice time tonight, spending it with my best mates and my boyfriend," I said looking at Ryan. "So have I my angel," he replied, kissing me and I kissed him back. Suddenly someone came up behind us and shouted, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I turned around to see Tom standing there. "Get your hands off of my girl Ryan, well and your lips!" Tom shouted. "She isn't your girl Tom. She is mine," Ryan said. "Did you just say......" Tom didn't finish coz his fist came into contact with Ryan's cheek. "You're gonna get it now!" Ryan shouted. "Ryan just leave it please," I begged him, putting my hands on his chest and pushing him away. "And as for you Tom, so what if I'm Ryan's girlfriend? It's my choice. I will always be his girl, never yours again, ever. I feel sorry for girls that end up with you, I really do. You don't deserve anyone," I shouted at him, "Ryan come on, lets leave. I don't want to be around him any longer," I said, grabbing Ryan's hand and walking out to the hallway where we were met by Holly, Max, Nathan, Gee, Jess and Jack. "I'm sorry that we have to leave now, but I don't think either me or Ryan can stand to be around Tom any longer. I'm sorry guys," I explained. "It's alright. I totally understand," Holly replied. Me and Ryan said our goodbyes and headed home.