Chapter 21

Warning!!! Sexually boy on boy scene!!

Butters's pov

Looking around I see all the dungeon cells and the people my mother has put in the cells. I frown while walking down the stone hallways.

  The guard pushes me into a open cell and I fall onto my knees. Once the cell door is closed and locked I begin to let the tears fall.

"Hey Kitty."

Looking around at first I don't anybody until I look underneath the caged window. Sitting in the dirt holding his arm is Kenny. He looks like crap  with bags under his eyes and cuts all over his arms. I crawl towards him and gently wrap my arms around his neck.

"Kenny!" I say

He puts his arm around my back and tightly holds me in place. After a minute he loosens his grip on my back. I grab his face and sadly smile at him.

  I can feel the tears forming again. I guess Kenny could see them cause he reaches up and wipes them away.

"Prince I don't know how long I have but I need for you to know that I absolutely love you." Kenny says

I ask confused" what do you mean?"

"I overheard your mother talking about killing me so she can have her little boy back." He says

I'm about to say something when he just puts his finger against my lips. I keep my mouth shut and watch as my arms fall onto my lap.

  A couple of strands fall into my eyes and Kenny pushes them behind my ear.

Without a warning I leap forward and let our lips crash together. At first all He does is gasp but then he pushes me forward by the small of my back. I climb on his lap and just pour all my love into the kiss.

  Feeling Kenny's tongue swiping across my bottom lip I part my lips. He gently slips his tongue inside my mouth and I can hear him moan. Our tongues play and dance together.

  I feel his hand slip under my shirt and push it up. Breaking the kiss I take my shirt off and sadly look at Kenny.

  He sadly smiles and starts to leave kisses all over my neck leading them down to my chest. My hands get tangled in his hair. Soft low moans start to slip pass my lips.

"Oh Kenny I love you so much!" I whisper

He slides down my shorts and I kick them off.

My hands start to work on his jeans. After I pull his jeans and boxers down to his knees I lean down so' m level with his erection. I'm about to make a move when I hear him something.

"What did you say Kenny?" I ask

"Turn around so your ass is facing me." He says

I can feel a small blush form on my fave buy. Do as he says. My hands wrap around his manhood and I lick the head. He gasp and lowly moans. After making sure my mouth is moist enough I slip the head pass my lips.

  He moans while running his hand down my back. I start to move my head up and down when I feel something wet start to rub circles around my opening. I gasp but continue to work on his erection.

"Damn Prince that feels so good." I hear Kenny moan

Suddenly I feel that wet object push pass the ring if my opening. I stop moving and moan around his manhood. He seemed to enjoy that cause he groans loudly.

  Once he start to move his finger I start to get use to the pain and continue on what I was doing.

I can feel Kenny adding two more fingers and I begin to rock backwards on his fingers.

"Kitty Come here." Kenny says

I get up and turn around to face him. I place my knees on each side of his legs. He places his good hand on my lower back and he leans forward.

"Slowly sit down. Its gonna hurt so take your time." He says

I slowly sit down on his erection and hiss as it stretches my opening. I grip onto Kenny's shoulders. He plants kisses on my neck and shoulder.  I start to slowly move and the pain slowly subsides.

  The pain is completely gone and I'm moving moaning. Kenny's hand is helping me move in a rhythm that suits both is us.

"Damn Prince you're so tight!" He moans

I look down at Kenny's face and he has his eyes closed with his mouth open. His cheeks are dusted with a light pink color. He snaps his hips upward and I moan loudly. We begin to hear whistles but we ignore them. I wrap my arms around his neck and we begin to kiss.