Chapter 2: Attacked by Slytherin

Recap:

Draco just squeeked and pointed his nose to the left. Harry stared over there, then he spotted a red head. He walked over there so far, until he heard what was said.

"'Mione seriously, I am tired of always being in danger because of him. I'm doing this because Dumbledore is paying us," Ron huffed.

"Seriously Ron! You can't just say that out in the open!" Hermione whispered-yelled.

Harry just walked away. Draco nibbled his ear again. Harry snapped a glare at him. He stopped not wanting to push it.

Harry got in the restricted section and grabbed his book. 'Secrets of the Darkest Arts' and walked out of the Library.

*    *  *    *  *    *  *    *  *    *  *    *  *    *  *

After Harry walked out of the Library, not without a goodbye to Madam Pince, he walked down the East corridor. He made it to the stairs and hopped on one. Without knowing it, he got on the wrong one. The one he was standing on lead to the dungeons.

He, of course, wasn't paying attention. He was reading Secrets of the Darkest Arts. He found the first two pages interesting.

He closed the book once the stairs stopped moving. He got off them and looked around. He decided to explore the dungeons for a little bit. He didn't see anything wrong with it.

He walked down the corridor and turned the corner. Upon turnimg the corner he see a group of second year students in a circle. One was in the middle, with what seemed to be a first years Gryffindor. He scrambled closer, the group that was beating the Gryffindor were Slytherins.

He finally got up to the group and stopped the student in the middle from hurting the one on the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He screamed. Kneeling down to the younger student, he helped him up. This first year students name was Jace Kahlab. He is a half-blood wizard.

He stood up (with Jace in his arms) and stared at the second year in the middle.

"Anthony Persh, right? Great, If you touch him again you'll regret it. Got it?" He said darkly. He wasn't joking at all, he knew plenty of ways to ruin someone's life. Not that he would say it out loud.

Harry helped Jace back to the Gryffindor tower.

He was going to inform Professor McGonagall the next morning. First, healing Jace was his focus.

Draco had just sat on his shoulder an watched as all of it went down.

-- Time Skip to the next day in the Great Hall --

Harry had just walked into the Great Hall for breakfast, he sat down and started to eat. Five minutes later Hermione and Ron came into the room. Taking a seat next to him, they start chatting.

Draco is perched on Harrys' shoulder eating the food he was given.

"It is so stupid! They grounded me because I didn't clean my room!" Ron yelled.

"I understand Ron," Harry stated next to him.

"How would you understand, Harry. Your parents are dead," he stated back.

Harry tried to ignore the comment. Ron just kept going on about it.

"You know Ronald, I know my parents are dead, okay! I am constantly reminded that when I am called the 'Chosen One' or 'Boy Who Lived' and such as! I think about how they are dead because I was born!" Harry took a quick breather and started his speach again. Everyone was listening to this. "I think every single day that I wish I was with them, want to just die and be with them! But the only thing and people keeping me here and alive are Poppy, Minnie, and Hogwarts! They are always looking out for me! Making sure I am fine unlike you so called friends!" He huffed and walked out of the hall.

With quick stepping and being lost in his thought, he made it to Pomfrey's Infirmary. Harry had burst into the room, finding Minervas' arms and falling into them. Crying his eyes out, not caring about the extra person that was in the room.

Said extra person was speaking with Pomfrey about potions, and what she needed restocked. As any person could guess, this person was Severus Snape. The local Dungeon Bat.

Madem Pomfrey looked over, getting ready to yell at the person that slammed her door, but found a crying Harry in Minervas' arms. She quickly grabbed a calming draught. She rushed over to the crying boy and had him drink the potion.

The brunette drank the potion. After a few seconds he sank into Minerva's arms, feeling content. The younger figure in the room sighed and looked up into Pomfrey's eyes.

"Harry, sweetie, what happened?" Pomfrey asked him. He started explaining what happened at breakfast. To say that Minerva was mad was an understatement, she was pissed.

'How DARE Weasley do that to my Harry!' She thought angrily. Obviously she couldn't do anything, she was a professor and an adult.

Draco, still being a ferret, was sitting on the bed closest to Minerva and Harry. He hopped off of Harrys' shoulder when he fell into McGonagalls' arms. Not wanting to get crushed in the arms of his professor.

Snape was standing just a little behind Pomfrey, watching what is happening. Him being one of the only people, beside Pomfrey, who noticed McGonagall grow pissed then fade away. Like she just hadn't almost planned a murder.

_________________________________________

948 words
Sorry it's short. I wanted to get an update. I didn't want you guys to wait to long.

Did you enjoy? I hope you aren't planning Ron's funeral yet.

Have an amazing day, night, or afternoon. When ever you are reading this <3