First day

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY UNEDITED AND RUSHED SO IS DEFINITELY NOT MY BEST WORK. ALSO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY ADVICE AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IN THE COMMENTS AS IM ALWAYS LOOKING TO IMPROVE. ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IT ISNT TOO BAD

I didn't always love him. In fact I had a strong loath for him for a little while. Only about a week though. After that I was obsessed with him, and I sensed the feeling was mutual. Here I was though, first day of school already breaking my promise to not get mixed up in relationship drama this year...

"Gracie"
"Callum"
"Max"

I heard my form tutors monotone voice drone on taking the register. And then he reached a name I would be obsessing over for the foreseeable future...

"Jordan... Jordan Pope. Has anybody seen Jordan Pope? No one?"

He made a tutting noise clearly disappointed of whoever this Jordan Pope boy was as he was the only late student. Suddenly I heard feet clattering down the hallway.

A voice came from the door.
"Sorry sir, missed the bus. My bad, my bad."
He was slightly panting from rushing to school and he gave a small chuckle as he shook Mr martin, my form tutors, hand.

"Now this class," Mr Martin said indicating to Jordan, "is the perfect example of a student I do not like."
He made a pretend angry face at Jordan and Jordan made a pretend offended gesture back.

The boy sat down across the class from me and turned to me giving a cheeky smirk. Boys like these were annoying. Thinking they can get any girl they want just by looking at them.

In all honesty, however much I disliked him, he was beautiful. Okay, maybe he didn't have the 'perfect' model face but all his features were individually extremely easy on the eyes. His dark skin glowed in the September sunlight and his jet black hair manipulated into tight braids which fell down to his chin framed his face perfectly. His eyes were a deep chocolate colour but looked a fiery amber in the warm sun and his tall, slender figure was extremely attractive.

In first period i was surprised that however much I tried to push this boy out of my mind his face kept popping back in to my thoughts. I tried to focus on the maths equations infront of me but the numbers were blurred and clouded by my thoughts of that annoying, yet sexy, smirk of his.

It was when I looked at my the list of people who would be in my class that I realised he was in all of my lessons. Great...Not even an hour into my first day and my promise to myself was already broken...