Prolouge

~prologue~

Lucifer Ray.  A name that strikes fear in the name of all,  no matter the size, no matter the age.  Why does his name bring fear you may ask? Well standing at 6'6 and a body full of: tattoos, muscles and scars she, yes you read correctly she, know all around the mafia world.  She works for the largest and strongest mafia in the world, and she only speaks to the boss and the sweet old maid at the bosses house.  She lives in a house she built somewhere in the woods.  No one knows if she has family, no one knows anything about her besides she lives up to her name.  Something that will make everyone wonder is the scar that starts at the top of her left eyebrow goes through her eye causing her whole eye to be white and it stops right by her lip.  Another thing about her is that she's intersex.

Othello Blue.  A name that not many actually know even if her brother is the Boss of the American mafia. Othello is quiet and welcoming to everyone.  Sometimes she's seen as innocent but she knows more than she lets on.  She's close to 5'6 and has just below the shoulder length black hair with green eyes.

Her brother runs one of the strongest mafia in the world meaning that he has a lot of enemies and they know that his weaknesses is his little sister.  When desperate times call for desperate measures he calls the one person he can think of to protect his little sister. Lucifer.

Will Lucifer be able to protect her from the enemies that lurk in the dark corners?  Will Othello be able to help Lucifer melt her freezing cold heart or at least get Lucifer to talk to her?  Who knows, read to find out.