• 15 •

*⚠️WARNING⚠️ This will be one of the most sensitive topics/chapters in this story.  This chapter deals with attempted rape and drug injections.  Theses topics are not to be taken lightly.  If you think you can't read this chapter please understand that it's okay.  These are NOT to be joked about at all.  If you skip this chapter it will be okay, I will do a previous in chapter 16 where it goes into no detail but it will have the last words.  Again do not feel pressured to read this chapter, I love you and I'm always here if someone needs to talk⚠️*

Othello woke up to someone talking. She sat up from her position on the ground and turned her head towards the voice. She let out a quiet gasp. There was her Lucifer, chained to a wall with her shirt ripped and her pants torn slashes across her stomach and legs. A man stood in front of her with a whip in his hands.

"I have to say Milly, you've changed."  The man spoke but got a glare as a response.  "Bring them in!"  He yelled.  He turned his head over to Othello and smirked. "Look at that, the princess is awake."

"Lu?" She asked. Lucifer looked over to her and shook her head and hung it in shame.  The man walked toward Othello with the whip still in his hand.

"Don't you fucking go near her."  Lucifer said with her teeth clenched together.

"So she does talk!"  The man yelled.  Two other people walked in the cell.  One holding a tray and another holding a chair.  They put down the chair and walked towards the chained Lucifer.  She lunged still chained to the wall. The two extra people who just came in the room jumped in fright.  The man cracked the whip making her press into the wall. Trying to tame her, like an animal in the circus.

"Behave. You know what will happen if you act out." He said.  He walked over to woman holding the tray and he picked out a needle filled with a blue liquid.  "This, will make sure you don't act out."  He said with a sadistic smile.

He plunge the needle in her arm and slowly the liquid disappeared in her body.  He body basically went limp.  It felt like she had just been hit with a million of trains.  They all walked up to her and unchained her from the wall and dragged her by her arms to the chairs. Her feet dragging behind her. They sat her in the chair and tied her hands behind her back and her feet to the chair with rope.

"Enjoy the show!"  He walked over to Othello and dragged her up by her hair making her yelp and Lucifer basically growl. Keeping her hair gripped in his hand his hand roughly grabbed her breast and she started to cry.

"No...no please stop!"  Lucifer tried to move but it was like the weight of the world crushed her body, she wanted to move but she couldn't.  The man started to open Othellos shirt slowly his fingers lingering and touching her too much.  She thrashed around trying to get out of his grip.

"Stop fucking moving!  God this will be so much more enjoyable for us both of you just sit still and take it."  He yelled.

"Stop!"  She screamed.

For the first time in years Lucifer was scared.  She was scared what would happen to Othello, she tried to move again but she couldn't.  The man moved his hand down to her pants and try to pull them off.

"Let me go!  I didn't do anything!  I want to go home!"  She cried with tears streaming down her face.  Lucifer tried to move her body again, this time her fingers twitched. The man roughly grabbed Othellos part and she screamed again.

"Get off of me please!"

"Stop!"  A new deep voice yelled out as they came into the hall.  Everyone but Lucifer and Othellos head snapped towards the voice.  They created a distraction long enough for Othello to fight her way out of the mans grip and run over to where Lucifer sat trying to move.  Her hand jumped out and wrapped around Othello as soon as she jumped in Lucifers lap, crying her poor heart out.  "Stop!  Do what you want but don't you dare touch my daughter."

"D-dad?"  Othello whimpered confused.