"Code H"

Captain was flicking through paper, finishing work that had to be reported to the higher-authority. Well, for the most part; he had the thought of someone in the back of his mind, them and their sweet moans specifically. He shoved himself back into his chair, chucked down the pen, and crossed his arms with a loud huff.

"God damn it,"

He rested a hand on his temples and dragged it inwards, only to call into the radio with a request.

"Private Steve? Report in my office. Code H."

It had been a quiet couple of days for the men, not much happened with the opposing position and all that was required of Captain was to finish these reports. But was he going to focus on that? Hell no. There were priorities. And with that, shortly, Steve arrived. He knocked and opened the door with hesitance, Code H always meant the same type of thing.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Come here."

"I- well-..."

He made his way over, and with seeing the look on Captain's face, it made him think for a second. Captain stood up and observed Steve before pushing him to the wall, a firm grasp of his wrists pinned roughly above his head. He completely disregarded that stupid paperwork, at least Steve's thoughts were correct. He felt his face heat up ever so slightly, the anticipation was too much already, he should've known by now that he really had no remorse for him anymore, especially knowing what he could handle.

"I've been thinking about you all fucking day,"

"Yeah, I can tell."
"Don't get attitude, I'll make it damn well worse for you. Understand?"

"But I didn't-"

"Understand?"

"Y...Yes, I'm sorry, Captain. I'll be good for you."

"That's what I thought, Steve."

He leaned in to his neck and bit down, travelling his hand gradually down Steve's body, just in the way he knew would make him squirm and whimper. Steve's breath began to quicken, he couldn't escape the sounds coming out of him due to Captain's grasp around his wrists, "Holy shit..." he thought, Captain always had the instant ability to make him desperate in a matter of seconds, the sensation was always so fucking addictive. It was inescapable.

"Cap, please, please- we have to make this quick, please Captain. Please, hurry up, please."

"I'll make this last as long as I want, and you know that, slut."

"I do. But please, fuck man, don't be-"

Captain glossed his fingers over Steve's clothed dick, it was enough to make him let out more whimpers and stutters. "Captain-" he moaned, trying to struggle against him so he'd be able to do something about it. As if the bleeding bitemark wasn't enough, of course this sadist would make him suffer through teasing, of course he damn would. On the other hand, Captain was pleased with his submissive nature. He moved his hands away and took off their helmets. Steve was confused for a moment until he felt himself dragged to a seat, then the realization set in.

"I'm not gonna be able to hold it in, Cap.."

Cap brought his pants and boxers down and licked up his cock teasingly. He also decided to leave a few bite marks for him on his thighs, just in case anyone happened to come across his property. Which, with the showers they had, almost every soldier would have to see.

"Then learn to, it's not hard."

Cap snickered.

"You are, though."