nikkah

The hall was decorated with different types of decorative items. They both had given their consent. Groom had given his consent in Masjid and the bride in her home. Now the groom was waiting for his bride. His brother in law Jamil came and said "jiju if you want to take my sister with you then pay up." Junaid gave him a confused look. That's when his brother and sister jumped in the conversation. Rizwan and Sarah "why" Jamil replied "tum log bhi toh luto gain nah inki suhagrat keh pehle toh mujhe bhi tora  apna account ka size bara karlu."
Then Rizwan and Sarah said "wig toh hain." Sarah said "haan bhai baad mein kahin apki badua nah lag Jay. "In only few hours together they three had become very good friends. Then Junaid spoke "mere bank seh he paise credit hone wale hain toh meri razamandi nahin lena chahenge  aplog?" Then all three of them started with their drama and Jamil got his money. Then Jamil went to Junaid and Rizwan and Sarah went out of the stage. Jamil then said in a very serious tone "Junaid bhai meh apni jaan apni behen meri jupi apko sop raha hun. In Unka hamisha khayal rakiyega. Woh apki izzat hain ab ap unko bhi izzat dije gah. Unka khayal rakiyega. Woh hamari jaan hain, umeed karta hun ki aap unko apni dil mein jagah denge. Aur agar apne kabhi unhe hurt kiya toh mujhe nahin pata mein kuch karunga yah nahi magar unka phoolon ke jaisi dil meh bhohot karoch aygi." By the end of this speech Jamil had tears flowing from his eyes to his cheeks. Junaid said with a smile and all the genuinity and determination in his eyes " main unse pyaar toh nahi karta magar karne keh intezaar meh hun. Woh aaplogo ki princess thi meri queen banegi In Shaa Allah." And Jamil gave him a huge smile and hugged him and said "ameen."

Now was the time for ruksaati and the bride was crying very much and her face was covered in a veil and the groom still didn't saw his bride and even th bride didn't look at him out of shyness. Junaid felt very bad for his wife. Now they were seating I  their car Junaid didn't say anything also she didn't say anything.

When the reached home Junaid opened his car door and went out to help his wife but his sister was more quick and she helped the enter the house. The bride was welcomed grandly with flower petals. Then she was made to seat in the sofa in the hall. But she still didn't lift her veil. Sarah and Samiyah had seen her before in the room that was in the wedding hall. But her brother in law still didn't saw her . However her father in law had seen her. Because his father and her father had known each other. Now when her mother in law told them to take rest that's when Sarah, Rizwan and Junaid All cousin told him to take her in bridal style and take her ti their bed room. Samiyah also said this so Junaid agreed. However he don't know why he was happy about this. Jubeda was full red by now . But nobody cold see her. Then he lucked her up. They both felt a strange connection. Their heart beat raised. He made his way to their bedroom. He felt like she was made for his arms. She fitted perfectly in his arms. He steeped in the room which is now their. Both muttered 'Busmillah' in mind. He placed her in the center of the bed so delicately like she was made of glass. The he again returned to the door where his two jaan and cousins were waiting for their loot session. When the all shouted together "bhai hamare nekh den." That's when Junaid smiled and told them to check the messages where he had already transferred their nekh. Then all jumped in him. His one cousin said "bhai aap toh digital nikle." Then Rizwan said "bhai bohot besabr hain apni biwi ke saat waqt bithane ke liye." Then Sarah said "ok let's go now. Warnah bhai kahin dakke mar ke na nikal deh." Then Junaid said "baas karo apni bakwas aur dafa hon yahan sain. " Then Rizwan said "abhi horahe hain." When his one cousin said "haan challenge bhai koh kaam hain." Then all of them mischievously said "hain nah bhai." And ran away from there. then Junaid glared at their retreating figure.

Then he locked his room door.  Hearing the door knob twisting sound  Jubeda stilled in her place. Junaid then went towards her and sat in front of her. Feeling the bed dip in she started rubbing her fingers in her hands which are put together. Junaid saw her fingers and understood that she was nervous. Then he said Salam to her. Who replied in a very low voice that he wouldn't be able to hear if the room wasn't fully silent. He found her voice melodious and her heart also skipped a beat hearing his voice. He then leaned in and her breath got stuck in her throat and she stilled like a statue. Junaid then whispered near her ear "kya main apko dekh sakta hu begum?" She nodded and started breathing again. The close proximity did something in their hearts. He then lifted her veil and looked towards her whose eyes were downward and lashes kissing her cheeks, cheeks pink with natural blush, lips adorned with beautiful lipstick and a sticked bridal nose pin adorned on her nose. He was mesmerised. He couldn't believe how can someone be so beautiful. He was looking at her intensely for more than a minute not even averting his gaze for a while. She started getting nervous and looked up. When he saw her eyes he almost forgot to breath. She looked at him to take a look what was his expression but she couldn't remove er eyes once it got locked with his eyes. Their eyes locked with each other. Then she averted her gaze and took a quick look at him. She was also mesmerised like him but looked downward now. He said "Ma Shaa Allah." . Her cheeks got the brighter shade of red and she almost digged her head in her lap. He smirked seeing the effect he had on her. He put his fingers under her chin and she shivered with the touch and he could feel it and his smirk widened. He then made her look up. Her eyes now rested on his chest. He whispered in a husky voice "look at me begum." He cheeks were on almost fire now. He love the effect he had on her. He wanted to kiss her cheeks but couldn't because she would get scared. He then said "do I already have so much effect on my begum ? " her cheeks were on almost fire now. He smiled and leaned towards her and her breath got stuck in her throat. She closed her eyes tightly. He smirked looking at her. He then whispered in her ear. "Begum saans le lein. Mein  apki izazat ki bagheir kuch nahin karunga."
She then looked at him. He smiled at her and admired her for another 10 minutes. And she was blushing furiously. He was loving her blush. He then said "go and change. Taak gayi Ho nah?" She nodded and looked everywhere in the room. That's when she saw the beautiful decoration of their room. Be got up and landed her his hand. She slowly placed her hand in his and he hold her hand tight. He then showed her the way to the washroom and closet. Her one bag was placed in the closet. Other luggage will come tomorrow. She went to the the washroom and changed her outfit into a satin nightgown which covered her whole body but she was looking too much hot in that. But she had no other choice as she found only this in her luggage. She came outside and was admiring the room. She was in aww with the room, closet and washroom. It was beyond beautiful. She turned to her other side and looked at her husband who was looking at her intensely. Junaid had freshened up in a guestroom. When he cam back to the room he saw her and his eyes kept rooted to her. She was in a satin grown with her wedding dupatta placed on her head and shoulder.