Prologue

KEY: Bill is two years older than Charlie, who is three years older than Percy, who is two years older than Fred and George, who are two years older than Ron, who is a year older than Ginny.
So basically: Charlie the main character is 2 years younger than Bill, 3 years older than Percy so he'll come in 4th year. 5 years older than the twins who come in 6th year. That means Ron and Ginny won't be at Hogwarts during this story but there'll still be stuff like when Ron said the twins said the sorting was wrestling a troll thingy. Harry Potter and Voldermort will be considered as history so hope you understand it's real hard. Also at the beginning which is now Ginny is only 3 years old. DOB: 11 August 1981. Ron would be 4. DOB: 1 March 1980. The twins would be 6 DOB: 1 April 1978 Percy would be 8. DOB: 22 August 1976. Charlie is 11. DOB: 12 December 1972. Lastly Bill would be 13. DOB: 29 November 1970. So these are the ages follow along. This is when Charlie starts school not the prologue by the way.

'Alright Bill time to go and start your first year at Hogwarts!' Exclaimed an enthusiastic Mrs (Molly) Weasley. The mother of the Weasley kids. 'Alright mum I'm going!' Bill replied following his father Arthur Weasley into the barrier between platforms 9 and 10 that led to platform 9 and 3/4. Charlie tagged along next to Bill, tears swelled up in his face knowing it'd be 2 years since he's be arriving at Hogwarts. He looked behind at his younger brother Percy, who was only 6. Then to Percy's younger brothers the twins Fred and George they were 4. Finally his eyes flickered over Ron and Ginny the youngest Weasley's who were ages 1 (Ginny) and 2 (Ron ). He finally arrived at platform 9¾ for the first time in his life. It was such wonderful scenery. The hustle and bustle of children getting ready to arrive on the train, parents reminiscing on the time they were there. Kids not wanting to be kissed by their parents, topped by the cool September breeze.

***

'Bill quickly, chop chop we've got 3 minutes until the train leaves. You don't want to be late do you Bill?' Mr Weasley asked, running his hand through Bill's hair messing it up wildly. 'Okay dad bye! Make sure to write to me, I want to know what's going on outside Hogwarts maybe after like 2 weeks. I want to explore the castle it'll be fun!' Bill replied, beaming at his father.

' Bu- but I want to go! ' Wailed Charlie, tears swelling up in his pure brown eyes again. 'Don't worry Charlie I'll keep you posted, geddit. And plus it's only two years until you'll be heading on the train!' Bill said, forcing a reassuring smile on his face. Charlie didn't hear much more he just remembered Bill sitting with a couple other boys on the train and waving. That's all I could remember from that day. It had been exactly 365 days since that second but first we had to rewind a bit!

WELCOME TO NIMBUS AND CLEANSWEEP!