❰❰❰ FORM | English

⊱⋅•⋅────── · ᛟ · ──────⋅•⋅⊰

If you haven't read the examples part, I'll say it again here. Don't order if you don't like my style! My goal is for you to like my designs and keep them as long as possible.

This part has the rules, the form and the payment for a cover.

⊱⋅•⋅────── · ᛟ · ──────⋅•⋅⊰

Rules as of date, as of May 2021.

Please be respectful to me. This is a volunteer job that I am doing. Because of this, please avoid using texting language in the wording of the order.

Only one order at a time.

A minimum of 5 chapters posted on your story is required for me to accept.

 I will not respond if the rules have not been read. To do this, when requesting an order, please slip the following code PAP (pineapple apple pen).

As I said above, I want you to keep the cover as long as possible. So you need to really like it. If you want to change, and you don't come back to me, keep it at least 2 months. Obviously, you have to credit me in the summary and in a chapter.

The cover will also be provided as a mockup for a more pro presentation that you will slip into your story, with my name credited in the chapter tag.

Don't place your order in the comments, but in PM! You must put in the comments that you are interested (wording it in an original way because humor is good) and subtly slip the code!

I don't accept more than 3 characters on the cover.

If you have examples of covers, you can show them to me.

⊱⋅•⋅────── · ᛟ · ──────⋅•⋅⊰

Required payment.

A permanent subscription on Wattpad and Instagram.

 You must credit me in the summary and in an introduction section of the story.

 A sharing of the creation on your networks by crediting me and on your wall would be appreciated. Of course, sharing your story on one of my Instagram accounts.

⊱⋅•⋅────── · ᛟ · ──────⋅•⋅⊰

Form.

Author Name :

Story Title :

Story Genre :

Completed or not :

Subtitles :

Description (resume and specific details) :

Ambiance (dark, bright, cold...) :

Colors (maximum 3) :

Background (prominent elements to set the story) :

Sample covers (if you like a particular book) :

Characters (famous or not. I only accept simplified descriptions like hair color/length, skin types and maximum 2 body details : horns, shiny eyes) :

Are you going to do a multi-book series :

Tag at least 2 people :

⟴ i n s t a g r a m : allynnalf