"looks like the cat's out of the bag so to speak"

It's been weeks since Toad left beacon to become a vigilantly/antihero doing his own thing. As for the girls in beacon, they were not happy with their so called boyfriends. They feel guilty for rejecting Toad and not because he's gone mind you but because they finally realized their feelings for him. Even his own half sister has fallen for him. Eventually, they caught their boyfriends cheating on them. This gave them the opportunity they needed to kill them so they can profess their love for Toad. The girls decided to head to emerald forest to relieve some stress and blowing off steam.

Yang: that felt good but it's still not enough. We need Toad with us.
Blake: yes. I need my rosy husband.

As they were walking, they found Toad attacking white fang soldiers.

Ada: w-wait! I give up! I don't want to fight you anymore!
Infinite: very well then. Call off your soldiers and I will stop attacking.
Ada: what's your name?
Infinite: for now, you may call me infinite.
Ada: ok. I will join you.

The girls walked up to him but they noticed something was different about him. The way he looked, his voice and his personality changed.

Yang: are you really our Toad?
Infinite: you have me confused with somebody else. I am infinite.

Yang grew frustrated and ripped his mask off.

Yang: I knew it. You are Toad. Why did you leave beacon?
Toad: you know why! You girls rejected me because I wasn't good enough! But that ended weeks ago. I got stronger when I left.
Blake: we need you back! Our lives were miserable without you!
Toad: why don't you girls go back to your boyfriends?
Weiss: they cheated on us.
Toad: fine.