When It Rains It Pours

(Flashback October 2009)
Sarah's P.O.V:
I was walking around the campus on my phone when I accidentally bumped into someone causing me to fall and land on my back. I grunted.

"I am so sorry! Are you okay?" I heard a female voice ask as she reached out her hand to help me up.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I should have been paying more attention! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it! I'm Maya by the way. Maya Bishop."

"Sarah. Sarah Reed." I said with my English accent slipping of my tongue.

"Is that an English accent?

"Yeah, it it. I was born and raised in England, but came here when my family kicked me out.

"Oh! I'm sorry!"

"No. Your good!.... Hey do you mind if I get your number, I don't have many friends here?"

"Yeah, of course! Here it's xxx-xxx-xxxx." I put her number in my phone and texted her so she has my number. Her phone buzzed signaling she got the message.

"Do you by any chance want to go get dinner with me?" She asked me.

"I would love to! You pick the restaurant though I'm still not the best with all the different places and which are the best!" I responded with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah, come on I know the best place!"

(Flash forward March 2009)
Sarah's P.O.V:
Today was the day! Today I'm asking Maya to be my girlfriend. I really hope she says yes! I got ready to go to breakfast with her at a nice diner since today was a Saturday.

"Hey Maya! How are you doing?"

"Hey Sarah! I'm doing good! How are you?

"Good! I have a question and I really hope you don't get mad."

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong. I was just wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" Maya chuckled, making me less nervous.

"I would love to!" She said as she leaned in to kiss me.

(Flash forward to March 2015)

Maya's P.O.V:

We have now been together for six year! It's our anniversary, so I'm asking her to marry me tonight! I have the ring all ready! we are going for a walk on the pier after dinner and that's where I'm going to ask the big question.

(Flash-forward to after they are don with work)

Sarah's P.O.V:

Today is our anniversary so we are going to a nice restaurant, then we are going on a walk on the pier. I feel like Maya has been hiding something, but I don't know what. Maybe it's nothing. I just got done with doing a Appendectomy (getting your appendix taken out for those who don't know what it is) and am heading home to change then go to the restaurant.

(Skip to after dinner *Sorry for all the time skips*)

Sarah's P.O.V:

We are currently walking on the Pier when Maya stops so I turn and see her on one knee, and immediately gasp. 

"Maya? What's going on?" Tears form in my eyes as she pulls out a ring box.

"Sarah Reed, ever since we met you have been the light in my life. You have been the person who helped me get through the academy. You made me whole, and made me feel like anything was possible. I can't believe i get to call you mine. I honestly don't deserve a gorgeous genius like yourself. Sarah Reed will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" Tears were rushing down my face as I nodded my head. She put the ring on my finger then stood up and kissed me as people around us cheered. We then went home and spent the rest of the night enjoying each others company.