Top Dog Unleash!

No One POV:

"The eighth battle, Naruto Uzumaki Vs, Kiba Inuzuka."

It was now Naruto's turn to show how much he improve. As the two face off and everyone is watching.

"It's finally time for me to shine! Believe it!" Naruto said. "That's my line! With you as my opponent, I've as good as won! Right Akamaru?" Kiba declared as Akamaru barked in agreeing. An irk appeared on Naruto. "Don't get excited! You won't be able to beat me!" Kiba place Akamaru down. "Why you little!"

"Be careful." Y/n whispered. "Are you worry about Naruto?" Haku questioned. Zabuza sigh, "You shouldn't-"

"I'm worry if Akamaru would get hurt."

Haku and Zabuza fell to the ground as Y/n was staring at Akamaru. "I just wanna hold him so bad!" He thought of moments of him spoiling the dog. 

"Hey! Don't bring your puppy! He'll get in the way of the match!" Naruto said. 'Thank you! I don't want him to get hurt!' Y/n screamed in his mind.

"Keep it down! I'm so tired from finally dealing with that pink imposter!"

'Gomen'nasai Chomei'

"You fool! Akamaru's going to fight with me." Akamaru barked at Naruto. "Hey, hey! Is that okay?" Naruto ask the referee. "Yes. Animals and insects are treated the same as ninja tools. There's no problem."

"Well, that's fine! It's a perfect handicap!" Kiba laugh. "Talking tough! Then..." Kiba got up as he look at Akamaru. "Akamaru, don't put a paw in this. I'll fight him by myself!" Kiba said.

"Good luck Naruto! Good luck Kiba!" Y/n cheered. He has no idea who to root for. To be honest he's a little more worry about Naruto. Yes, he improve a lot ever since he came on the team. He went from doing no clones to now just freely having ten clones. But what about Kiba, in the past he already went farther then Naruto. Now that he's on a team and being able to get trained by a professional, what would happen.

"Hah! See, even my mate know that I'll be winning." He give a smirk at Y/n. Akamaru turn and did a small paw wave at Y/n. "Oh please! He was clearly rooting for me dog breath!" Naruto give a smile and a thumbs up at Y/n.

"Are they arguing about Y/n?" Zabuza grumble as he look annoyed. "They should focus on the match." Haku agreed. "Come on Naruto, please take this more seriously." Kakashi sigh and shake his head. "Y/n are you-"

Y/n's face was red as it was steaming until he fell backwards but Kakashi and Zabuza quickly catches him. Y/n know about the two of them and their history...

Flash Back Jutsu:

"Today we'll run through the Transformation Jutsu. You'll change yourself into Lord Hokage."

It was back then in the academy. It was when they were young into their kid age. Iruka-Sensei was teaching and having the kids go through the transformation technique. Right now it's Naruto's turn as he went up.

Transform!

Naruto did his hand signs as smoke appeared. It clear as it was the Third Hokage, however it wasn't. The appearance's nose was big and the skin was grey. Iruka-Sensei almost fell back from seeing the transformation. Every one started to laugh as it was waking up Kiba.

"So noisy... I was sleeping comfortably." Kiba complained as he was rubbing his eyes. He look down to see what's happening. "T-That was a joke! I-I did it on purpose!" Naruto said as he scratch the back of his head.

"Enough Naruto! It's your third year at the academy!" Iruka-Sensei said. "Wha-?" Naruto take a step back.

"Goodness sake, who is that guy?" Kiba ask. He hears two kids next to him laughing as he listen to them. "We've just switched to this class and already found someone funny." One of the kid said as the other one was laughing with him, "That guy, he's on a roll."