Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!

No One POV:

Naruto and Y/n froze, unable to know what to do as they see those red eyes.

It was at the hotel when the two of them heard a knock and thought that it was their sensei. But when Naruto open the door, they were proven wrong as it was Itachi staring down at them.

'Sasuke...?' Naruto thought to himself. 'No...Who is he? He's got the same Sharingan as Sasuke.'

Itachi's eyes turn to Y/n who for some reason can feel like he's seen those eyes. 'He's like Sasuke...An Uchiha,' Y/n thought about it but remember something.

Sasuke...He declared that he would kill someone responsible for his clan...But yet an Uchiha is in front of him.

"Really..." A different person comes in as it is Kisame who now stood by Itachi. "Who'd believe a kid like you to have the Nine-Tailed Fox in him."

Naruto's eyes widen as he looks at Kisame, 'Why does that guy know about the Nine-Tailed Fox?!'

Kisame realizes that someone was with Naruto as he sees Y/n. "Well, looks like the Butterfly boy is with him."

Y/n looks at Kisame, and soon his eyes widen.

'IT'S KISAME HOSHIGAKI! The Monster of the Hidden Mist and the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist!! Then behind him, that sword is the Samehada! So COOL!!'

Y/n sees Naruto looking at him with shock while Kisame looks like he's having the best day with a grin on his face. "See Itachi, they like me more than you."

Itachi didn't say anything but was breathing a little harder than usual.

"..." Y/n's face immediately blushes with steam coming out. 'I spoke out loud!!'

"Naruto, Y/n," Itachi spoke. "You two will come with us."

Naruto and Y/n were taken back a bit. Y/n was panicking a little as he could feel a similar air that he had with Gaara.

'I don't have my sword,' Y/n thought to himself. 'It's next to me but those two have sharp eyes. They'll know what I'll do and immediately take action.'

"Shall we go outside...?" Itachi suggested.

"Y/n...Stay calm. Do what they say and carefully wait for the opening."

Y/n look at Naruto who looks nervous...scared. 'These guys aren't just nobody...'

Y/n slowly touches Naruto's hands as the fox looks to see them smiling a little.

Seeing the smile relaxes a bit as they walk out of the room a bit.

"Itachi," Kisame spoke but his voice was a little different. "It'll be a pain if this kid moves around and...Maybe I better chop off a leg just in case..."

Kisame looks at Naruto as he put his hand on the handle. Naruto's eyes widen as Y/n instantly put his arm in front of Naruto.

Itachi didn't say anything as it made the two Jinchūrikis nervous as they don't know what his silence means.

"Now then..."

Kisame steps forward as Y/n sharply looks at the shark. Naruto was shakenly breathing as he froze in fear.

'Look at his movements,' Y/n noted in his thoughts as he looks at Kisame's body movement. 'Look at his stance, the way his hand is on the blade, his arm position...'