Naruto's Surprise Weapon!

Third Person POV:

Both Naruto and Kiba stared off, still wanting to fight until who's the winner. "Man! Same thins over and over again. You're pesky!" Kiba pointed at Naruto. Naruto didn't respond as he smirk at Kiba. It got to Kiba as he then smirk back, "Well, never mind. I'll just make it so you won't stand up again!"

"Let's go Akamaru!"

Both Kiba and Akamaru charged at Naruto. "You think you can get me with that same technique again?!" Naruto said. "Take this!" Kiba yelled. Kiba and Akamaru twisted their bodies again as they went for the same attack. However Naruto was able to dodge it this time. However he landed hard.

'Darn!' Naruto thought as he see Kiba throwing another smoke ball, blinding him.

"Fang Over Fang!"

Naruto tries to dodge it but he couldn't see as he was only able to dodge little of the attack. 'Though, I've seen it before, it's not a Jutsu you can dodge over and over! What do I do?!' Naruto thought. The smoke cleared as it show Naruto in more sever damage.

"Look like you've got nothing left." Kiba smirked. "I've got plenty left!" Naruto talked back. "Even if you increased yourself by three or four, I'd still have a lot left!"

"You've got a comeback for everything! Let's finish him with the next! Akamaru!" Kiba yelled as Akamaru made a human growl. Naruto was breathing hard as Kiba smiled from that, charging at Naruto again using another smoke ball.

'Darn! I have to counterattack somehow.' Naruto thought as Kiba and Akamaru went in the smoke. 'Even if I do, it has to get Kiba or there's no point! But which is which?'

"This is bad for Naruto." Y/n said as Haku nodded. "With being blinded by the smoke and trying to find the real Kiba would be difficult." Haku said. 'Oh Naruto...' Hinata thought after hearing them.

The attack went on as Naruto realize something. 'T-That's it!' Naruto put his hands together into using a technique.

"Transform!"

"You're mine!" Kiba yelled as he went for another attack. However he went in as there was now THREE Kibas. "I see how it is." Kakashi realized. Y/n look at Kakashi as he tilted his head in confusion. "There, look closely." Kakashi instructed.

The smoke cleared as Y/n see three Kibas. He then caught it, "Oh wow! That's a good move, Naruto!" Y/n smiled with excitement. "Naruto!" Hinata smiled. "If he transform into Kiba, the real Kiba doesn't know which is Akamaru and which is Naruto." Haku said. Zabuza chuckled, "Not bad from that little runt."

"I see, so that's your move. But...I'll give you a piece of advice!" Kiba said. "I was careless before and a little late to realize it, but the Transformation Jutsu isn't effective anymore!" Kiba said. He punched the other Kiba hard as he crashed to the ground. "I can smell you. Don't mess with our sense of smell, Naruto."

The smoke cleared however Kiba froze, "W-What!?" It showed Akamaru as Hinata, Y/n, and Kiba's sensei was shocked. 'No way! What in the word is going on?!' Kiba thought as he look at the other Kiba. "Then you're Naruto!" He punched harder as he was angry from the trick. However it showed another Akamaru. "What?!"

Footsteps came from behind as he look and see Naruto charging at him and did an air kick. "Woah!" Y/n looked amazed. "Naruto! Amazing!" Hinata said. Kiba look the other side as he realize that he hurt Akamaru. His hand was shaking as he see the damages on Akamaru. He growl as he see Naruto doing a victory smile at him. Gaara furrow his brow a little.

"You little!" Kiba said. "Think hard about your Jutsu before you use them! Because they'll be used against you, stupid!" Naruto taunted Kiba. 'Hey! He's using my line, word to word.' Kakashi felt hurt.