Stand out!

🎤That my best friend, she a real bad bitch-🎵

Third Person POV:

No body made a move

No body made a sound

Everything was silent

Hinata and Neji was froze from when Hinata made his move to attack. However there was an impact at it was clear that there was a hit, but who?

Naruto was staring with anticipation as sweat drop was falling. The sand ninjas was watching as they were also waiting for what happen. Everyone was watching as they were too focus on the match that they wouldn't focus on anything else. Everything was silent until-

"GAH!"

Blood...Hinata coughed out blood. 'As I thought, this is the extent of it, the head family's power!' Neji thought. "What the-?! But Hinata laid a perfect strike!" Naruto yelled. Y/n's eyes widen as he see Hinata breathing hard as there was blood coming out of his mouth. "H-Hinata..." His fingers was twitching.

'N-Not yet!' Hinata quickly moved Neji's hand as he went for a strike but suddenly Neji caught Hinata's arm. But yet when he caught his arm, he punctured a part of Hinata's arm. Lee gasp a little as he saw it as well. 'What's with this kid!' Kakashi thought. 'I-It can't be.' Kurenai thought. "Oh you got to be kidding me." Zabuza growled.

Neji pulled Hianta's sleeve as it was exposed that Hinata has some red dots on his arm. Hinata gasp as he saw the marks. "Y-You mean all this time." Hinata said as it came to realization what Neji was really doing. "That's right! I can see the Chakra Points." Neji said.

"W-What is he talking about?!" Naruto questioned. "He can see Chakra Points?! Is that what the marks are on Hinata's arm?" Y/n never heard about that either as he couldn't get his eyes off of the marks. "Yes, on the Chakra Network there are 361 energy centers or Chakra opening, each about the size of the head of a pin. They're called Chakra points." Kakashi answer as Zabuza decided to join in.

"If you hit one directly then it can halt or increase Chakra flow, enabling one to gain complete control over an opponent's flow of chakra. However only those eyes the two of them have can see them. Kakashi's Sharingan can't see them." Naruto gasp a little as Haku was caught off with the last information. "To have the penetrating eye is one thing, but to hit it with that much accurately during a match..."

Neji made a move as his palm knocked Hinata back as he gasp before he got knocked down. Neji walked forward as he stared at him. "Look Hinata...what we have here is an unchangeable difference in abilities. It's what distinguishes the elite from the failure."

Hinata was trying to catch his breath as he look at Neji. "It is brute, unalterable fact. You were destined to regret having said that you don't want to run anymore, the instant you said it. And now, you must have abandoned yourself to despair!" Hinata looked away as he was controlling his breathing. "This is your ultimatum! Withdraw!"

"I-I..." More blood was spilling. "I meant it...and am sticking by..." Neji's eyes was shaking a little from his words. "Every word...I said! I even made a promise!"

'I'm not gonna run away!'

'Then let's follow our dream together!'

'H-Hinata!' Y/n thought. "Because that's my Way of Ninja!" Hinata smiled, he got up as he was still breathing hard but he was still glaring at Neji. Y/n's gasp as he saw Hinata moved his head and was staring at him and smile.

"I had no idea...Hinata was this tough." Naruto said. "You shouldn't have underestimated him." Everyone turn as it was Y/n who was smiling while looking back at Hinata. "He never wanted to backed down. Since he made...a promise." Y/n brought out his pinkie. It was then at it clicked to everyone. Hinata made a promise to Y/n.