||Chapter 1||•a New Friend•

{Luca's Pov..}

I was hanging out with my brother and best friends, Sora, Charli and Levi "and then-" I said telling about a story I heard. Whilst I was talking, I noticed Charli had sneak out to go to my other friend, Light. She really did has a huge crush on him. Even tho I might have a crush on her.. I'm happy to see her happy. I turned around. To my surprise Sora was also gone "Where's sora-?" I asked "Jaxx." my brother said. I just realised that me and Levi might be the only ones that doesn't simp for anyone in this squad.. Other-- then Light- "you won't leave your brother alone right..?" I said playfully. Levi, not surprisingly, left. "guess I'm the lonely one." I said as I looked at the others. My eyes was locked on 2 particular person, Charli and Light. I sighed, I really did have a crush on her. "Maybe I should leave them alone and hang with someone else." I walked outside to get some fresh air.

{Pink Charlie's POV..}

I was hanging out with Light until Orange Charli came. I didn't really mind since we're just besties anyway. As I walked, I saw a boy that was wearing white. He looked lonely so I approached him. "Hello, you seem lonely. What's your name? I'm Charlie!" he replied with "Luca.." he seemed nice so we started to talk. A few weeks later and we were already best friends! Though..- whenever we were close to Orange Charli and Light, he usually sighed and I started to feel bad for him. It was obvious that he had a crush on Orange Charli. I didn't really know how to help but I usually distract him by talking about stuff and what not.

{Charli's POV..}

I hanged out with Light a lot more than I dreamed of! I was always afraid that Pink Charlie would steal him from me but to my surprise she was no where to be found! I didn't bother telling Light my feelings since he probably knows it already. We were at the mall to buy some stuff. I bought some purple things because it's light's favourite color. When I was trying to find somethings I saw a pink flower headband with a green band. I immediately thought of someone I know.. Luca.. He was always there for me when I felt sad and stuff. I really felt bad because I haven't been hanging out with him and is always hanging with Light. He probably felt lonely since our other friends, Sora and Levi were both hanging out with Jaxx and Alex. I didn't know what to do so I put the flower headband in my cart and continued shopping. Me and Light were starting to feel hungry so we went to the nearest restaurant. Both of us ordered some food. Whilst waiting, I saw a familiar looking face.. It was Luca! I wondered what he was doing here until I noticed he was hanging out with..