||Chapter 2||•The Truth•

{Charli's Pov..}

Pink Charlie!? I wanted to yell at them so hard! But I didn't wanna make a scene so I just left them be and waited until we all got home. In the meantime I texted luca to meet me at his room after he went home. After all of us got home I immediately went to Luca's room not bothering to help Light with the stuff we bought. I found Luca right outside his room "Hey Charli! Why'd you want to meet me?" He said calmly "WHY WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH THAT B WORD!?" I yelled Luca looked surprised. He tried to explain but I kept on yelling "You know I hate her! Why'd you hangout with her!?" I kept yelling "Charli- i-" Luca stuttered "This friendship is over!" I yelled. "why are you mad..? I always was okay w-with you hanging out with light.." Luca said. "Well you don't hate light-" he stopped me in my tracks "You don't know anything..! Me and Light were rivals in high-school..! I acted okay because I only wanted you to be happy..!" He cried. I can see tears running down his face. "I should just go.." "WAIT LUCA-" He was gone.. I messed up big time.. Me and my idiotic brain..

{Luca's Pov..}

I ran onto my bed and cried. I knew Charli without an E hated Charlie with an E. But I kept on hanging out with her. I sighed. Maybe Charli wasn't my happily ever after after all. I heard the door open  and I immediately knew it was Levi. "Luca..? I heard you scream and I saw Charli running to her room from yours.. Are you okay..?" He said. I stayed quite with tears still running down my face. "Hey if your having a problem you can tell me.." He said whilst sitting beside me. "I don't wanna talk about it.." I replied "well okay then.. I'll tell Alex you can't record today." he said getting up and walking to the door. He was about to open the door when.. "wait.. Could you please check on Charli by any chance..?" I said stopping him. He nodded and went to Charli's room.

{Sora's Pov..}

"Charli! It's time for- Charli..?" I said walking in her room. She looked sad and thou I didn't wanna bother her.. I really want to help her. "hey what's wrong?" I asked. "I'm fine.." she said it liked she's annoyed."but Char-" "I said I'm fine!" she said again "well okay then.." I went outside of her room and stumbled upon Levi. "is she okay?" He asked. "no.. What happened?" I asked. "She and Luca got into a big fight.." Levi said. "Ouh.. Let's just tell Alex their not gonna play today.." I said. "Agreed" He said.

{Alex's Pov..}

"Hey guys! Wait- Where's Luca and Charli?" I asked "they aren't playing today." Levi said "Why not?" Jade asked. Sora replied "they got into-" Levi elbowed Sora "they're both not feeling well." something seems sus.. "alright then.. Let's start recording." I said getting on my computer. After recording, we all went to do our own stuff. I decided to make some soup for Luca and Charli. I went to Luca's room to give him the soup when I heard crying. It was Luca! Levi was also there. I put the soup on the table beside Luca's door and started to listen to their conversation. "there there Luca.. It's not your fault.. She didn't know.."
What were they talking about. And who is the she..? "B-but I should've told her about me and light being rivals!" "you just wanted her to be happy so don't put the blame onto yourself.." I knew something was wrong! But still.. Who is this she..