Sorry if I offended some of you ╭( ๐_๐)╮but I made tiger ereri and there is actually a blue tiger it's called a Maltese tiger.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jäger Household
8•30•99
12:01
Eren pov
~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

"Jack..." Rose said on the TV as me and Levi watched with intent to see what happens next. We had popcorn in the middle of us as we huddled together watching Titanic. It's a good movie alright. (Titanic come out on DVD on August 31st as you can see it's the 30th of August so we'll just say they got early access 😀) "Rose you bitch let him on the door and let yourself die." Levi said angrily at the actor on screen. I looked at him like he was mad.

"Levi... you know-"

"Shut up! Let me live my fantasies of Rose the bitch dying!" He yelled softly at me while hitting my head with a karate hand just not hard. I chuckled and patted his head leaning back against my head board watching the rest of the movie. I watched from the corner of my eye as Levi would out of habit reach around for popcorn with watching the rest of the movie. I found it cute that he built such a habit when he came over- well I don't think he's cute but it's just a nice habit he built?

After the movie ended Levi fell backwards with a small 'plop' and stared at the ceiling before turning towards me. "Shouldn't you brush your teeth before heading to bed? Just so nothing sticks to your braces..." I almost forgot about them and ran my tongue along the top of them, I showed a small smile and got off the bed my bare feet touching the cool dark wood of my room. "Thanks Levs almost forgot." He nodded and waved me off turning around to face the window that was opened and curtains opened.

I walked out the room to the bathroom near the stairs of the second floor and turned on the light squinting at the brightness.

After brushing of the teeth
Eren's Room
8•30•99
12:23
Eren Pov

Stretching and hearing satisfying cracks throughout my shoulders I entered my room seeing Levi halfway out the window. I kinda just stared for a moment at him as the light reflected through dull grey eyes. I wanted to say something but I don't need him falling out the window and dying- so I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped a little but not a lot and looked back at me with a small smirk. He turned around and leaned against the window sill looking up at me through his bangs.

"Ready for bed?" He mumbled it would've been incoherent if you weren't standing close to him. I didn't really want to talk so I just nodded and before heading off I put the screen back in the window. I noticed Levi staring at me before saying, "Do you think you'll sleep tonight? Or will you go through sleep paralysis again?" I didn't respond to him right away and just looked at the ground. "To be honest I'm not sure Levi.." I saw him nod and sit up against the headboard of the bed.

He patted the space next to him and clasped his hands together in his lap. I sat next to him and stared off into space while we sat in silence, the silence was comforting and with Levi I felt relaxed. 'Like he can keep me sane.... that sounded cringy. stu-' my thoughts were broken off as I felt a weight being added to my shoulder. I immediately tensed but soon relaxed from the sudden but comforting action. I didn't move a muscle, the only moving was my chest when I breathed and my eyelids when I blinked.