𝐈

——————————᪥♕᪥——————————

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅
𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆

——————————᪥♕᪥——————————

"May I present, Princess Y/N of the SMP," the butler announced to the ballroom.

The room fell entirely silent, all eyes falling onto the young woman at the top of the stairs.

Her dress was black and gold, a symbol of power.

Eyes narrowed on the figure, a sign of complete hatred of her status, for she killed for that title.

There was no queen, no king. Only a prince who thought she was daunting beyond reason.

When Y/N was young, she had slaughtered her parents, and as the eldest child, took their thrones and crowns.

Needless to say, Y/N loved dancing with death.

And when fate toyed with her, she toyed back.

She made her way down the flight of stairs, radiating power with every click of her heel against the marble.

When she struck the flat, even dance floor, she raised her hand to her chest, dismissing the people from watching her.

Everyone continued in their evening as Y/N made her way to her throne, where her younger brother was sat.

"Good to see you once more, Dream," she spoke, watching as her brother flinched at her voice.

"Y-Y/N! It's been a while, hasn't it," Dream quickly responded as to not take her time.

That's the way Dream was taught:
Say things quickly, don't take the princess' time, maybe she'll let you live.

Y/N nodded in response to Dream, still keeping a straight face, sitting down beside him.

Her throne was made of obsidian, decorated in gold and rubies, yet another symbol of her unwavering power.

"May I introduce," the butler announced once again, "Lord Technoblade of the Nether."

All eyes fell on him. The six-foot-five, half-piglin male that was known directly as
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐃.

She was afraid to admit, but Y/N was afraid of him. His murderous demeanor never shifting, his face always covered.

To be fair, Y/N always had her face covered as well, hidden my a small white mask with a frowning face on it.

But Technoblade, his face was covered in what looked to be a pig skull.

He made his way down the same flight of marble stairs as Y/N, before approaching the thrones.